Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:41
Page:  1 
Cherry's Pink Paradise Started by: CherryBlossoms on Nov 04, '12 12:19

It is a cold and shivering night as you walk down the dark alley of Detroit. You tightened your grip on your coat, lowered your fedora and walk fast to an old building. When you get near the front door, you look around to see if there were suspicious men or some familiar faces watching you. Seeing that the street is empty and only dust are swiftly moving as the thin air brushes them off, you quickly entered the building and shot it immediately.

Inside the building, you start taking the long stairs to get on the 3rd floor of the empty haven and directly walk towards an old oak double door at the far end of the corridor. You knocked thrice but no one seems to hear you. You remembered that you were given an envelope; you opened it and unlocked the door using the silver key then locked it immediately when you were inside.

"Hello there Mister! Welcome to Cherry’s Pink Paradise." A lady wearing a black mini dress with a leather jacket paired with black leather high-heel boots, whom you have known as Cherry, warmly approaches you, took and places your coat and hat at the rack then guides you to sit on a red velvet apple-inspired couch.

You look around the place, walls are painted in rose pink, a light grey-marbled bar at the corner with black long stools around, romantic couches in red velvet apple-shaped arranged in different side of the room, a mini-stage at the center with 2 poles and rooms with only curtains covering it.

"You choose your drink first Sir. We have lots to offer here, from food, to drinks, to entertainment and to a lover of your choice." You look at her as she handed you the menu list and she called a waiter.

"Get what he wants to drink to start heating up the night. Make him feel at home, he is one high ranking Mafioso, and a high-end person." Cherry told the waiter and then turns to you.

"I’ll get you... your lover tonight Sir, as what you have wished for..., while we were talking early this day."  Cherry whispers seductively and then winks at you before leaving you with a wide grin on your face.

While waiting, you have notice a poster on the wall, 

Performance of the Night

Love Bromance??

Watch Akagi and Wind as they wave their body TONIGHT only here!!!

Don’t miss it babes!

Then the lights went off and a spot light focused on the mini stage and you see two men start waiving their bodies.

(OOC: like this http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltvyy3OR5Q1qmuh7i.gif)

Report Post Tip

Cherry sent an invitation to me for her newly opened paradise. she's been wanting that business for a long time. she want to help our fellow mafioso to relieve their stress and to give job to others as well. 

I entered in the paradise. from the outside appearance to indoor appearance of that paradise i was so amazed. I was stunned when i saw Akagi and Wind's name on their ads. and i saw Cherry as well and she let me in in her paradise.

"I was really excited to get my reserved seat and watch the performance of Akagi and Wind for this night Cherry!! :D"

Report Post Tip

Cherry saw Jonerobeth enters her paradise. Her face is full of excitement to see the boys wave their body toninght.

She smiles at her.

"Welcome jone! I'm glad to see you here. Come and I'll give you the best seat where you can see the whole package of Akagi and Wind." She lead her on the couch in front of the mini stage..

"Have fun and call the waiter for a cordial of your choice. Also, you can choose your company tonight." She handed her an album with different man and their profiles.

Report Post Tip

I got the album that Cherry handed to me. and my big bright eyes became twice as big as the normal eyes :D 

"where did you recruit these men?" they are all in good shape and i like their muscles except for this one, named Valium, he's so fat and oh! why is he here in the list?! :D "

Report Post Tip

Val comes out of the dressing room right after he got the message that he has a customer. He was clad in thongs. Cherry wanted him to wear stilletos but he grumbled and violently declined. He kept practicing in his mind the moves he would be doing.

"Oh damn, what have I gotten myself into." He murmured as he slowly walked his way towards Cherry and his customer. He gives Cherry a peck on the right cheek then turns towards his customer. He was shocked to see that his customer was.....

"NO! NO! NO!!!!!" He reacted shouting at Cherry. He started to curse then points at Jonerobeth.

"I told you! I wont dance for a transvestite! That creature...." He then points again at Jonerobeth.

"That... That... THAT is a MAN who had a sex change! And she still stinks like a MAN!!!!"

He shakes his head then starts to walk away...

"I told you Cherry, I won't dance for a man! Never!"

Report Post Tip

<em>Wind comes out of the dressing room wearing his silver thongs and runs towards Jonerobeth screaming....</em> "<strong>AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!</strong> <em>He then jumps in midair, does a somersault, and lands on Jonerobeth, straddling her lap. He grabs Jonerobeth by the hair and whispers sweetly...</em> "Are you ready for some kinky lovvvvinnnnnn???" <em>He then turns towards Valium and asks for his help..</em> "Val, grab her arms, I don't want my act interrupted!"

<em>Wind comes out of the dressing room wearing his silver thongs and runs towards Jonerobeth screaming....</em>
"<strong>AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!</strong>
<em>He then jumps in midair, does a somersault, and lands on Jonerobeth, straddling her lap. He grabs Jonerobeth by the hair and whispers sweetly...</em>
"Are you ready for some kinky lovvvvinnnnnn???"
<em>He then turns towards Valium and asks for his help..</em>
"Val, grab her arms, I don't want my act interrupted!"

Report Post Tip

Wind comes out of the dressing room wearing his silver thongs and runs towards Jonerobeth screaming....

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

He then jumps in midair, does a somersault, and lands on Jonerobeth, straddling her lap. He grabs Jonerobeth by the hair and whispers sweetly...

"Are you ready for some kinky lovvvvinnnnnn???"

He then turns towards Valium and asks for his help..

"Val, grab her arms, I don't want my act interrupted!"

Report Post Tip

Val's eyes lights up when he saw what Wind had in mind. He jumps from his sit and races towards them and grabs Jonerobeth's arms....

"You'll gonna get some love treatment Jonerobeth and you will curse the day you became gay!"

Valium sniggers as he watched Jonerobeths face getting licked by Wind. Then Wind stands up and jumps and dances with his manhood wiggling beneath his thong.

"I love this music!!!!" Wind cried while Jonerobeth's head bobbed up and down watching Wind with pure intense!

Report Post Tip

Wind feels exhilarated as he grinds his body in front of Jonerobeth. He moves away as Jonerobeth tried to grab him,...

"HOLD HER VAL!" Wind scolded Val as he continued to gyrate to the rhythm of the music. Wind turns around and wiggles his ass as Jonerobeth tried to bite it!

"Naughty Naughty Naughty!" He grins then slides away from Jonerobeth.

Report Post Tip

Val holds Jonerobeth tighter, and was relieved when she stopped wiggling. Apparently, Jonerobeth was enjoying the show. Valium was confused when Wind slid away and walked to the farthest corner of the room.

"What the hell are you doing! Finish the job!" Valium told Wind angrily when he saw Wind running back, does a cartwheel, a backflip, then lands on top of Jonerobeths shoulder, with both legs straddling her torso!

"Now that's what I'll call a GRAND FINALE!" Valium exclaimed laughing.

Report Post Tip

jonerobeth saw Wind's dangling "manhood" which is dark and wrinkled and with smell. "aw! is that your way to encourage me to forget the transplant that i've done?! "cherry! how disgusting is this one. look at his "manhood"

she then saw Valium's hand on her arms "hey may i see yours too why i can't see yours :D maybe you had a transplant too :D "

Report Post Tip

Cherry was shocked when Valium shouted at her. It was the first time so she was stunned and was silent for a moment. She looked at him when he walked out angrily, she wanted to throw her stilleto and wish it will land on his empty head but before she could do that, a wild animal seems to escape from a safari, screams and jumps like a jungle man. Another shocking event for her.. She could not able to move when Wind grabs Jone by the hair and turn to Valium to hold her.

Things went so fast and all she could do is watch them molest Jonerobeth whom they claimed to be a transvestite. 

Jonerobeth called her that made her woke up. She get near them and was shocked to see that Jone was right. She didn't know if these men cut it down or just too small to be seen by the naked eye.. She wanted to laugh but being a lady, she stay calm and firm.

"Wind and Valium, I guess thats enough performance", She addressed the two and then turned to Wind.

"You better prepare for your performance tonight with Akagi. I have invited not just my closest friends, but other high society people and high ranking mafiosos. I want you to be at your best." 

She then turns to Valium, 

"Love, you don't have to shout at me. Fine, no more transvestite for you. Just be ready, I might need you to be my boss' lover tonight." She said teasingly then winks at him.

"Come on Jone, lets go back and have some tequila shot." She hold Jone's wrist and led her to the bar.

"I want you two be prepared or else no money at all." Her final words to the two men before leaving then walk away. 

Report Post Tip

Mercury noted that there was a new place of some sorts in Detroit after she left the toy shop. She spoke to her counterpart about it and had literally been dragged out her office door to go and check it out. While Mercury was at her Hotel waiting for Fydora to show up, she got a phone call. It was one of her associates with news of this new place.

Shenanigans? What kind of shenanigans? Care to elaborate on that? WAIT a minute! WHO is due here? Mercury froze thinking she might have to change her plans.

Mercury listened and thought before responding.

Alright, keep an eye on the place. I am going to see if I can catch Fydora before she gets there. This looks more and more like a trap. Meet me around the corner in two hours. I have to run an errand first.

Mercury hung up the phone. This was not looking good. Not at all.It was a good thing her lookouts kept her well informed. She decides to stake the place out rather than patronize the place.

Report Post Tip

It is just past midnight when someone keep knocking on my door.. I grumpily rose on my bed, put on my night gown and get my gun inside the drawer. 

I walk towards the door and look on the peephole to see who disturbs my beauty rest.

Seeing that no one is outside, I cock my gun and slowly open the door.

Still, no one is outside, so I've decided to get in the house and continue my rest when suddenly...

Ahhhhhhhhh! I shout in burst of anger and shock when someone throw me a paper with something hard inside it that landed on my beautiful head.

I looked around to see who this stupid person but I didn't see any shadows so I pick the paper then read the note:

Surprised Nana?? 
I am inviting you to come and visit my newly open business located in Detroit , The Cherry's Pink Paradise. Here is your key. You will surely enjoy my place, and I'm offering you a good and hot looking man as a gift. *Winks* 

- Cherry

After reading, my anger becomes excitement. I hurriedly ran inside to get dress. I wear a black strapless mini dress paired with a glass platform shoes.

At the Paradise, I saw Cherry busily entertaining guests and customers, so I went directly to the bar.

A glass of Martini Mister. I ask the waiter and then I looked around to check if my friends are here too.

Report Post Tip

Cherry eyed Hannah as she enters the paradise and went directly to the bar. She curved a smile and walked towards her. 

"Nana!!! She greeted her happily. I'm so glad you came.. I thought you didn't received my mail." She smiled sweetly at her.

Hannah returned her a smile then hit her head.

"You silly girl! How could you throw a hard thing on my head. Pssh! Glad it was a party invite or else I'm gonna hunt you down." She said then sip her cordial.

"That hurts Nana." Cherry told Hannah while rubbing her head... "but its funny how you get here." She said while burst out laughing. Hannah stared at her that makes her stop.

"Okay Okay. Just enjoy this night. Free drinks for you, and also you can have boys to accompany you tonight." Cherry said teasingly then wink at her.

"Want something to eat first?" Cherry then placed the menu on the bar top

Report Post Tip

She heard that there is an invitation for her and she hurriedly flies to detorit eventhough they are killing her

She saw a post .

Performance of the Night

Love Bromance??

Watch Akagi and Wind as they wave their body TONIGHT only here!!!

Don’t miss it babes!

"Guess I will be staying here for the night"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cherry's Pink Paradise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL