Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 15:14:33
Page:  1 
Gandolfini Garbage Disposal Started by: JamesGandolfini on Oct 03, '08 13:14
Around five A.M. every morning is the same thing get ready, get dressed,and head on down to the Garbage company. I've been making this trip for some time now and so has my workers. Thing's has been running smooth no worries,except for these last couple of weeks, I think another crew thinks there going to lean on me. You know they're saying their taking over my routes or I have to pay up so much to them every week. This business belonged to my father and his father and now they think they are just going to step in and say there taking over or I have to pay for it. I just don't see that happening.

All right i'll take you back a week ago.

One of my guy's was making his usual trip to the local business's picking up there garbage when I get a call from the driver saying that a group of men jumped out a black lincoln town car and beat the hell out of the pick up guy's.

I drove down there fast as I could it isn't good business if you don't. When I arrive they guy's are up and kind of leaning against the truck hurt and all holding there heads all bruised up on there face, cut, bleeding all that stuff. So I asked them.

"You guy's have any Idea who did this"

No boss didn't even see it comming I think it would have to be a mafia boss though they let out some name Johnny Brasco

Thats when I start thinking to myself(Johnny Brasco that scum he's a no body a two bit hooker he aint even got a family just some local gang banger i'll teach that sun of a bitch)

I get back in my car I go straight to the bar over of Freemont street. Thats where all the guy's hang out i'm usually the bar tender around there but not today I was doing my runs soon as I show up some bum is going to ask me if im going to get him a drink I got him a drink all right.

Goes behind the counter and slides open a chest cooler and grabs a bottled beer out. Walks over to the guy and hits him over the head with it. BAM. Glass goes every where. The guy falls and hits the ground bleeding out the top of his head holding his cut and moaning in pain

There's your fucken beer you smuck

By this time everyone in the bar is watching me I dont care I hit the private room in the back where the guy's are. Counting our money doing a lil gambling haven a few beers.

Hey guy's grab your stuff lets go

whats going on Ton whats the matter

You know Johnny Brasco here down the road?
Report Post Tip
There's only one way to take care of these mooks, but multiple methods of delivery, a bottle over the head is good as long as you cut open this guys jugular with the broken shards after.
Report Post Tip
I agree mac I got several people out of Iris and Marietta's crew that is suppose to show up and help. Hopefully they do if not where in this alone
Report Post Tip
well then we do this alone man, I mean c'mon man, we ain't scared of no ghosts
Report Post Tip
CHRISTOPHER WALKS FROM NO WHERE NEXT TO TONY

"I'm here T, anything you need"
Report Post Tip
I guess where the only ones going come on get in the car.

Tony and the guy's leave out the bar with some guns in the hands and get into the car across the street. As they make there way over to Johnny's place they start loading up the automatics and drinking a beer they brought with them. Screet the car comes to a halt in front of Johnny Brasco bar. Mac Christopher and Tony walk in and start shooting up the place. Glass breaking people screaming the whole place goes nuts even another Mafia leader Don Darea gets shot in all the mayhem.

Tell Johnny Brasco he better think again before he goes leaning on my turf.

Automatic shots ring of again rat a tat tat tat tat tat.

All right boy's lets go
Report Post Tip
CHRISSY STEPS BACKSWARDS GUN AIMED AT EVERYONE WHILE TONY AND MAC LEAVE THE BUILDING.

"Points go to Tony in this place, got it ya mutadells?"

FIRES ONE SHOT IN THE AIR, EVERYONE DUCKS. CHRISSY TAKES OFF AND JUMPS IN THE CAR

SCREAMS

"FUCK YOU!!!"

AS THE CAR MAKES A GETAWAY.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gandolfini Garbage Disposal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL