Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:56
Page:  1 
Running for PC? Throw your name into the hat. Started by: Squishy on Nov 05, '12 19:56

Voting for PC will start on 11/15/2012 until 11/20/2012. Those elected will resume or start their new positions in the PC on the 12/01/2012.

Want to run for PC? Toss your name into the hat by posting your bio, plans, what makes you the ideal candidate and what other info you feel people should know. Entries are located at http://mafiareturns.com/comm/forum/pcnoms/

Currently PC and want to run again? Post your info in the same thread to keep your name going :)

Voting and summaries are available at http://mafiareturns.com/comm/vote.php

Report Post Tip

How will the voting go down?

Will we each get one vote for who we think best, not including ourselves? Or like 3 votes?

Report Post Tip

Thank you for share this post and i like this post very much ..

Report Post Tip

Voting will be explained on the 15th when it goes live. But here is the quick tour:

You have 13 votes to distribute, you do not have to use all of them.
You must be an Earner or higher to vote.
If you vote and die, when you come back you can not vote. Your earlier vote still counts.
If you are running, you can vote for yourself with one of your 13 votes.
Voting lasts 5 days to ensure everyone gets a chance to vote.

Report Post Tip

Why must you be Earner or higher to vote?

On a side note, wicked excited for this. I fully intend on submitting my entry very soon.

Report Post Tip

"You must be an Earner or higher to vote."

This means that the amount of work involved to create multiple accounts and manipulate the voting, would be too much effort to be worth it.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh, alright then. I think there may have been a better way to ensure that, as this leaves those of us under Earner ineligible to vote, but what the fuck do I know. Either way looking forward to seeing how this plays out! Thanks for the clarification Scott

Report Post Tip

"as this leaves those of us under Earner ineligible to vote"

The voting period is 5 days, you can obtain Earner in 5 days. So unless you die as a gangster daily, you pretty much should be able to vote :)

Report Post Tip

...Touche

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Running for PC? Throw your name into the hat.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL