Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 12:43:53
Page:  1 
The Three little Mafiosi Started by: Revan_ on Oct 04, '08 00:02
In the old days, when guns where used as paper weights and stickers were used as drugs... there where three men. They all had the hopes of becoming the best of the best. Nothing would stand in their ways. Selling their bodies to Santa Clause, they each became very wealthy.

"Oh Saaaaanta!"

After a few months of working for the jolly green giant, they joined the Mafia, during their years in the mob; they grew a name of being the three most ruthless and horrid people on the planet. Stealing gummy worms from children and pushing kids off bikes... these guys where for real.

"Give me your bike, asshole!"

Finally, after years on the job they all three went in to the old age home, where they fought for their tapioca pudding and cheated at checkers. These men finally had exhausted all of their talents and were bored of their evil ways. So they created an evil corporation about a mouse with white gloves.

"We are old and forget our names. Let us create cartoons instead."

and Disney began.
Report Post Tip
Clapping his hands in appreciation of the fine story he had just herd, Nick Fury laughs as he jumps back into his limo, which moments later pulls away from the crowded street.
Report Post Tip
Wonders how many drugs Mr.Revan has done today
Report Post Tip
GREAT STORY!

Was always wondering how they created that thing of theirs.
Report Post Tip
SunshineButtercup plopped herself in the front row. She had heard rumors that this guy called Revan was a great story teller. Now Mother was a wonderful story teller, but sometimes she fell asleep while reading SunshineButtercup a bedtime story.

Sunshine had to resort to sneaking out of her window in the middle of the night and listening to Revan. As he told his story her eyes grew in size and her mouth was gaping open in aw. The little girl, pony at her side, clapped furiously as the story came to the conclusion.

That was the best ever! Can I hire you for my birthday party?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Three little Mafiosi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL