Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:08
Page:  1 
Off To A G.O.O.D Start Started by: Kanye_West on Nov 10, '12 16:34

Kanye had made many trips to Detroit after seeing that building that he could turn into a potential headquarters for business. He knew the Motor City would be a great place to start the business his family line had always wanted. After finding the foundation, he knew he had to make a few calls to ensure that he was able to establish his headquarters.

He had spoken to his leader and Godmother to gain their blessings. His hard work had earned him that. Afterwards he talked with Bunny, who had also gave him the go ahead. Now he wanted to speak with Revolve who was already set up in Detroit. 

Kanye had sent out well written letters to Revolve discussing business, and how he wanted to help in making the city of Detroit. After forming a relationship with him, Kanye saw it was time to finally set up shop.

After doing some remodeling, and other necessities, Kanye walked out of the headquarters, and a approached a stand. Numerous people were outside, waiting for him to speak. Ye sparked a blunt, took a couple hits, then began to speak...

"My fathers and grandfathers before me have all wanted the opportunity I've been given. I am honored to be able to begin a life and start a family of my own in Detroit. Being able to work with Revolve and his crew to build up the great Motor City is a tremendous opportunity, and I appreciate being able to have this opportunity.I want to be able to house hard working individuals so that together we can Get Out all Our Dreams. I introduce to you, G.O.O.D!"

After an applause, Kanye stepped from the stand, and went back inside. It was time to embark on a journey and start business.

Report Post Tip

Being in town for business Bruiser decides to stop by his old friends new HQ.  From the outside the place was low key which was ideal for our way of life.  As Bruiser approached the door he began to reminisce of Kanye ways around his own HQ, and the absolute solid member of L.A.M Kanye was and how he'd be missed.  Once inside Bruiser spot Kanye over in the corner directed some workers on where he wanted certain furniture placed.

Kanye my old friend, Bruiser says loudly to get Kanye's attention. 

This is a very nice building you picked out and should be an ideal location for the plans we discussed prior to you making this move.  I don't have much time, I'm in between meetings, I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you once more and wish you luck with this huge endeavor.  You know where to find me if you ever need any advice! 

Bruiser shakes Kanyes hand just before heading back towards the door.  Now don't be a stranger, you are always welcome to visit us in LA, Bruiser says before exiting the building and jumping in his Buick.

Report Post Tip

He had spoke with Kanye_West on a few occasions prior to this annonucenent and formed an instant bond and wanted the same things and the city to go in the same direction.

After the recent events in Detroit it has been difficult to continue rebuilding with only myself and my family here, but now that you have ventured East to the Motor City we can hopefully assist each other and help the city grow and make Detroit a great city. I know I have said it in private but if I can help in anyway please let me know. We are now in this together and by assisting each other hopefully we won't have any repeats of what happened recently.

He tips his hat before heading off to the airport

Report Post Tip

~having heard Kanye was given the blessing to set up shop in Detroit, Joey decided to make a note to check out the building while he was in Detroit to see a guy about a thing.  While driving up to the new building, Joey notices Revolve's transportation casually driving away from the building.  Knowing Kanye will be busy with friends and new neighbors like Resolve stopping by all day, Joey decides against visiting today and decides to instead send a more private form of congrats, before continuing down the road towards the airport on his way back to L.A.~

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the come up! Well earned and deserved. I wish you nothing but success in Detroit

Report Post Tip

Congratz! Wish you the best of luck!

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Off To A G.O.O.D Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL