Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:00:16
Page:  1 
PC Voting now live. Started by: Squishy on Nov 14, '12 22:59

The voting for PC is now live, and can be visited by going to Ballot under the PC menu.

You can cast up to 13 votes. You do not have to use them all. You can also change them at any time before the voting is over.

If you die, your votes still count since it is tied to your master account.

You must have Earner XP or higher to vote. (This prevents any real gaming of the system)

Vote by researching each player and what they have contributed to the game, to the suggestions forum, and their general personal philosophy on game play. This is not a popularity contest, please take this serious :)

Thanks all, I look forward to seeing the results!

Report Post Tip

Can we ask why below Earner can't vote?

Just curious when there is a Gangster candidate. Does this mean that candidate can't vote for himself because he's below the voting rank?

For the record, the Gangster is a mighty fine candidate, so this isn't any attempt to dissuade votes for him.

Report Post Tip

This means that the amount of work involved to create multiple accounts and manipulate the voting, would be too much effort to be worth it.

Ill switch it up to earner points required, rather than earner rank.

Report Post Tip

Ah, fair enough! Much appreciated Squishy.

Report Post Tip

That means my vote doesn't count then.

Report Post Tip

it does, your at 15 units which is Earner points.

Report Post Tip

Thanks. I appreciate being able to input in any way. I've always been of the opinion if you don't vote you have no business complaining. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: PC Voting now live.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL