Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:20
Page:  1 
The fall of the King Started by: DeadlySin on Nov 16, '12 02:59

Earlier today I spoke with KingSao about my concerns with the amount of time he was spending away from this thing of ours. I decided and told him that it was the best thing for Philly that he step down and someone able to put the time in would take up the reigns from him. All was well, or so I thought.

I asked KingSao to communicate to his members that they were to join bunny when they were aware of what was going on.

I then had a member from his family come to me with a transcript of the mail he had sent them:

I'm being forced to step down. And bunny will be setting up to take you guys in until he decides who will take over permanently.What I'm here to ask of you is, take your sweet time to accept this invite. I'm trying to delay what's going on, because I do not want this to happen.If for some reason, you do not like me, and want to leave, then accept. But if you would like to remain with me as long as possible, please take your time and delay accepting the invite.

This was a step too far. KingSao has not only been removed from his position of Crewleader, he has now been removed from this world.

Rest in Peace KingSao.

Report Post Tip

RIP Sao.

Another innocent victim of the perverse bloodlust of a crazed lunatic.

Report Post Tip

I didn't read the speech... Kuku disagreed with your actions, therefore, you did the right thing. Good lad!

Report Post Tip

RIP Sao!

DeadlySin i will NOT disrespect you by posting anything to seem like I'm degrading you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The fall of the King
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL