Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:26:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Best Friend's Loyalty Vs. A Divided City Started by: Neon on Nov 16, '12 05:44

What I don't condone is the whining from these pissanty little thugs. Sure, it sucks that your mommy and daddies died, but ultimately they died on their own terms. They rolle the dice and they lost, such is the nature of these things. I have lost some friends today who did not die on their own terms, they died because they were attacked by those they shared a bond with, those from their own city. I have more of a right to whine like a little kid; but I don't, because this is the nature of our way of life.
Reply by: Modfather at Nov 16, '12 19:47

God forbid she come to the streets to tell you the reasons she disliked Philadelphia before she died. Maybe she should have just left you wondering why the fuck she did it. That would have been a really great way to leave you.

Report Post Tip

It may have escaped your notice that the whining I was complaining about was the whining from pissanty little thugs. In case you did miss it, I'll point you in the right direction:

"What I don't condone is the whining from these pissanty little thugs."

Good. There we go. Now, as much as I may not agree with Neon's reasoning or actions it would be extremely remiss of me to describe a Don Leader as a pissanty little thug. For what it's worth, I rather admire Neon for taking a moral stand and acting upon it. Ultimately, I feel it was completely foolish and totally misguided; but admirable nonetheless.

The pissanty little thugs I was complaining about didn't include Neon, they include people like you, however, because you are a fucking moron. Tada!

Report Post Tip

Ah, the old "you're nothing but a thug" argument. I've always enjoyed the lecturing from guys who have made it a whole few weeks around these parts.

Modfather, you've claimed in other conversations to "older than most" (learn to roleplay, by the way, you "fucking moron"...tada!), so perhaps you'll remember an old phrase: "If you don't like something, change it". No doubt we can both agree with this. The truth is, I don't like you, so I'm here to offer you some advice: Instead of regurgitating old pieces of bullshit you've heard others that have accomplished so much more than you say, bodyguard up now, because my daughter will be the one to end your life as soon as she is able.

Report Post Tip

And my son will be the one to take down the Gods themselves! God I love post war threats, lol.

Report Post Tip

They are fun to make, especially when it's so easy to take down unprotected mobsters these days. 

My daughter certainly wouldn't come back to work under any of the shitty leaders out there, so this will give her an actual purpose.

Report Post Tip

Nice sweeping statement. I doubt you've ever worked for 90% of the leaders, yet think they are shit. Awesome.

Report Post Tip

If you're threatening me you're late to the party. You didn't even crack the top 10 threats against me just this week. As for threatening him, there's no point because you're trying to be incog I'd assume (not willing to look into that) and you're going to think killing an unprotected member is badass now until you do it and realize guys like Modfather and myself usually don't care too much about being shot and that's why we make jokes in the streets so the joke's on you for waisting your time building a gun.

Report Post Tip

"guys like Modfather and myself usually don't care too much about being shot."

Death is just the beginning. Now dance, WhereAmI! Dance the dance of life with me!

Report Post Tip

It's amusing that you think building a gun is a waste of time. Different people live this life in many different ways. 

And no, the threat wasn't made to you. I don't mind spelling it out for you, even though it's clearly stated as to whom I have informed my daughter will gun down. 

My daughter killing him isn't to gain a mark of "badassery". My ancestors have killed far more important people than him or you, for that matter. This killing will simply be to prove how little weight a 3 week old Capo carries around here. Of course I don't expect him to learn the lesson that his advice is worth less than a grain of shit, but rather to give my daughter a reason for staying around these parts...something else that has already been stated. 

Report Post Tip

WhereAml begins dancing to the music of whiny war children with Modfather.

Please continue LadySnide, I don't ever want to stop dancing.

Report Post Tip

(learn to roleplay, by the way, you "fucking moron"...tada!) A quick note OOC before I continue; who's to say I am not RPing an older gentleman with this character? Who's to say the back story of my character isn't one of a man who spent many years as a mere associate? Or should I so rigidly apply myself to the age of my character that I rp a baby less than a month old. Before you tell me to 'learn to RP', take the time to browse through a few of my business district posts which clearly present the image of a man in his older years. Cheers. Now, onwards with addressing your ridiculous crap :D

"Ah, the old "you're nothing but a thug" argument."

It's not the 'you're nothing but a thug' argument at all, the fact that you can't comprehend what I'm saying to you without resorting to a stereotype that I didn't create is frankly laughable. Your next quote will prove my point for me here:

"If you don't like something, change it"

Bingo! This is the crucible of my entire argument and you have quite remarkably destroyed your own stance with your idiocy. Rank up and do something about it, a commendable concept, for sure; but just take a look at the obits for me. You'll see they are chock full of high ranking unsponsored and members of Neon's. This, more than anything, is proof that quite a number of people 'ranked up and [tried] to do something about that. Numerous times I have applauded that, despite their views being something I disagree with.

Thing is, people rolled the dice it didn't work out. Such is life, dems da breaks, that's the way the cookie crumbles. This is where you're meant to hold up your hands and say 'you know what? ma and pa gave it a good shot'; instead you choose to besmirch the memories of those who made a real effort at changing things. This constant, whining bullshit totally undermines their efforts, can you not see that?

Actions speak far louder than words. Why do you as a thug who has achieved the square root of fuck all need to flounder down the streets to harp on about how such and such is an injustice, and look at how terrible everything is? Short answer, you don't need to. The actions of those came before you showed us that, and that will always be a hundred times more meaningful than thise hate driven bile fuelled rants because mommy and daddy weren't on the winning team this time. I'm not dismissing you because you're a thug, I'm dismissing you because you have nothing valid to say.

And regarding the death threats, you flatter me. My bloodline doesn't enjoy it's former glories anymore, but it's always nice to recapture a bit of the old inspiration. As you can see, I'm just a cog in the machine here in Philadelphia, I don't really see it in the hierarchy's plans to BG me up anytime soon, and I certainly shan't be investing anything of my own to make it such.

So by all means, have your daughter dedicate a long stretch of time to rub me out. Such is life, we live and die by the swoard. When or if that happens, though, are you really going to chalk that up as a win for your bloodline? I wouldn't!

Report Post Tip

This will be my last response and I will leave you with this.

You ask if this will be a "win for my bloodline". Here's a little nugget of information for you. Some people play for themselves and choos not to live off of the actions of their "bloodline". I have no qualms having my daughter be her own person, make her own way, feign her own loyalties and do whatever is necessary to accomplish her own goals, namely the one I have stated aforehand. For me, that is a bigger win than earning money for yet another leader who chooses to let this place rot in the stagnate state that it has long been in.

Report Post Tip

So... this place has long been in a stagnant state? Hmmm.. yet your mother still stuck around? Yet your mother still joined a family (Sao or Neon)? Yet she didn't come out and whine that this world was in such a shithole? So in effect... the leader your mother joined was in fact... shit seeing as though this place has been rotting for so long?

Your hypocrisy amazes me, but what amazes me even more is that you don't see it. Your mother didnt seem to have such a problem about where this world was going, hence why she didnt come here like you and whine like a cunt.

Which just goes to show that you don't REALLY have a problem with this world, as with a lot of the bloodlines we have here, you're just crying like a 3 year old because your mother died. Do you really not see that? This is nothing but sour grapes on your part.

Get a grip.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Best Friend's Loyalty Vs. A Divided City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL