Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 12:09:25
Page:  1 
Philadelphia Protection Started by: DeadlySin on Nov 16, '12 13:52

After the deaths of KingSao and Neon, all those who were in their crews are to be given the time to find a new home.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

The Chase Committee has been informed.

Report Post Tip

LA has been informed. RIP to all of the fallen.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, you're all heart.  You murder their leaders, give enough time for the prominent hitters top be slaughtered, then step in to protect the minnows.

Negotiate, or die.

Report Post Tip

New York has been informed.

Report Post Tip

All the little sheet people, dashing around to keep on the good side of the biggest gun around.

Sad.

Report Post Tip

G.O.O.D Has been notified.

Report Post Tip

Chicago has been informed.

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't want to butt fuck your own city to hard eh? 

Report Post Tip

Now now PoopMong, the only people made to pay for KingSao's mutiny were KingSao and his right hand, the rest chose their own fate.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, you're all heart.  You murder their leaders, give enough time for the prominent hitters top be slaughtered, then step in to protect the minnows.

Yes, because a much better war strategy would be to slaughter the minnows who not only don't have the power to threaten him, but really didn't even have anythint do with this conflict; whilst simultaneously letting the 'prominent hitters' with loyalties to those other than himself alive.

That was sarcasm by the way. I feel the need to point that out because you seem - how shall I put this subtly - a fucking moron!

Report Post Tip

Bump.

Because these guys still have a few more days to find their new homes, right?

Report Post Tip

I believe so Aidan , i think its two weeks?

Report Post Tip

all the little Hulksters have been informed dude! I'm just curious if there's a possible list or something brother

hogan flexes

Report Post Tip

Sadly, many of them will be lucky to survive the next two days never mind the whole two weeks, by the looks of the Obits...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia Protection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL