Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:49
Page:  1 
Just another Day Started by: Vinnie_The_Chin on Nov 16, '12 14:02

Vinnie wakes up and heads down stairs for his morning coffee and news paper. Heading down the bannister, he was excited to read the news and have some coffee. The sounds of gunfire outside his HQ had kept him up most of the night. As he sits down at the table a man brings him a big cup of joe and the local paper. He Reads in thoroughly and is quite perplexed with what he sees.

Thinking out loud he says to himself,

Half of philly is  gone. I personally witnessed tavi try to wack another member of tavi's own family. Familys turning on families. A City turning on itself. And dead outside hitters. Im not sure what went on, but i don't think anyone outside of the loop will ever know the true reason or answer of why this happened last night.

Vinnie puts down his cup and the paper and heads out the door for the waiting car. The driver asks him, what is new today.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just bring me to the airport. i have some thinking to do.

And think he did. But, not for long. Him and his bloodline had seen this before. It wont be long before the parania kicked in and the streets are filled with rogues and betrayel. perhaps detriot will take out chicago or new york will take out LA. Who knows. But everything is a possibility he thought. Nothing would shock him after the traitorious betrayel his bloodline has seen in the past 7-8 years. greed, power, fear, its all that drives the mafiaoso.

Report Post Tip

I love these little beauties, when someone with no knowledge of this place thinks they have some grand piece of wisdom shortly after a war. I'd just like to point out "perhaps detriot will take out chicago". Don't worry your little head I'm sure everyone seems capable of killing everyone else but trust me, DT will not be taking out anyone in the near future. I really like Revolve but he's not old enough to be carrying a canon of a gun and most wars are actually predictable if you simply talk to the members and leaders of other cities (although this one I didn't see coming).

Also, my grandfather was a CL who demanded he wouldn't be a CL until there were no other candidates with the necessary characteristics and trust, where does that fall into "greed, power, fear" because I can tell you that no one has less fear of the scouse than me. I've seen him at his drunkest worst. I'm not trying to scare you from coming to the streets again, I just want you to realize that trying to sound smart actually makes you sound foolish because you put a simple explanation on a complex issue with no simple explanation. And that part about Tavi attacking their own family member is more than likely a pro shot, that's one of the most basic things of this way of ours in war time.

Report Post Tip

And you are making alot of assumptions. my blood line has been around on and off for 7-8 years. From what ive gathered. the people in power want to stay in power. they'll stab each other in the back with a smile..

0cc:not looking for a nut tugging contest whereaml. it is just a game and no ones going to come into your house at night and give you a gun malfunction. So the basic rules of respect should still be shown.

Report Post Tip

They also put each other in power and it's not simple is what I was saying. Also, *OOC:

OOC back at you: I was just making a joke bud. 7-8 years doesn't mean shit if you don't even know what a pro shot is because that means you've been here with a thumb up your ass learning nothing. I give respect where respect is due and you tried to look smart and looked like an idiot. Get over it and move on because I could've been 100 times meaner with no effort whatsoever. Gun Malfunction deaths no longer exist, and I hope you try breaking into my house, lol, because I grew up in a bad neighborhood and if you're afraid of saying something mean I'd hate to see how you'd handle late night in a bad neighborhood, lol.

Report Post Tip

Im done here. you can go shake your tiny weenie at someone else. im bored.

Report Post Tip

Was making a mindless observation. not to much thought. figured id get to role play a little bit. but you killed the thread by trying to shake your cock at it. GG. go play in traffic

Report Post Tip

WhereAmL covers up,

Sir I'm only going to ask you to keep your eyes away from my crotch this one time. The thread was dead the minute you opened your mouth and stupidity spewed out, now good day to you too!

WhereAmL begins to turn around and walk away then realizes the perv might check him out from behind so he picks up a newspaper and covers himself as he walks away.

Report Post Tip

Ive informed your crew leader and mine. a capo of a family shouldnt be trying to troll other "mafia" members.

Report Post Tip

I'm deeply offended. How dare you call me a Capo!

Report Post Tip

Watching these two grown men fight with one supposedly half naked Fydora cant help but feel this is getting out of hand and someone should step in

"Seriously you guys is this how either of you should be conducting yourself in the streets? Seriously this is too much and both of you are being immature. Vinnie personally I feel you should keep mafioso business behind closed doors be they someone who your family had to take out or an ally. And WhereAmI you haven't really done anything that wrong but your still handling yourself in a manner that is unseemly for a mafioso of the Angel city."

With that Fydora tips her hat and hopes that these two can just ignore eachother if they cant get along.

Report Post Tip

Jaqen looked at his young Knight and then at the Man of Honor, WhereWasI, he shook his head before he turned to Fydora. "I think both need to take one of those chill pills, seems to me both parties took this a bit personal, speech itself could have been debated in a proper manner, but I feel it's time to move on." He said to Fydora and turned to Vinnie and WhereWasI with a smile, "you've both been approached by either me or Mr. Chase about your conduct, as far as I'm concerned these streets are not meant for what I see here, nor are Men of Honor meant to behave in the manner that I have seen today. I'd respectfully have to ask you both in public to not continue arguing about this, debate all you want, but do so in a respectful manner, your ranks deserve that much."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just another Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL