Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:57
Page:  1 
Kurgan: Death of a Hero Started by: TheBig_K on Nov 16, '12 14:04

Kurgan was a man who had it all - fame, fortune, following, finesse, family and flowers.

He loved his people, he loved this community and he loved the way things were done.

It flows from this he hated DeadlySin and DeadlySin's stooge, Bunny.

So he laid his life down to try and fix things.  Like all fixers, he did it at great risk to himself.

He took bold steps.  Representations were made to my lineage to come out and organise things for him.  This was done, a city was claimed and a strike was close to readiness.

Another five minutes and DS and Bunny would be dead and this thing would be at peace.

To those who worked with us - keep on keeping in, for the time is near.

To those who murdered this great man - your time will come.

For now, though, let us remember Kurgan - a truly great man.

Report Post Tip

Really? I heard it was the bloodline of the idiot Flannery/Benji... Famous and remembered for the following...

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/253502#30881829
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/232457#30197257

Not quite on you level of idiocy, but he's something alright!

Report Post Tip

Yes, a man who fights for what he believes to be right - FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

No-one can seriously claim that DS helps this community...

Report Post Tip

Really? So spending 120 million on all day jailbreaks and 2 FREE MIA'S per hour is not helping the community?

You fool.

Report Post Tip

Everyone fights for what they believe to be right, that's not a rare trait... It's distinguishing between right and wrong is where many fail.

Report Post Tip

I believe that you are and idiot.

Report Post Tip

*an

It's amazing how you make these ludicrous comments when your bloodline has been AWOL for a while, so you have no knowledge of what has been happening in this world. Perhaps you should do some research into what people do before flapping yer gums.

Or just shut the fuck up... either is good.

Report Post Tip

As previously stated your opinions are generally the opposite to anyone's with intelligence or worth. So, It make me very happy to know that, thank you.

Report Post Tip

No, you are *and* idiot.

Report Post Tip

Neither Kurgan nor his bloodline are idiots. Anyone that actually took the time to talk to the man would know that.

However, lets not be mistake here, TheBig_K has zero interest in Kurgan, he is simply here to talk absolute nonsense as usual, and as always we are giving him the plattform to do so.

If you think he is an idiot and talking crap, don't respond to him. Its that easy.

Report Post Tip

Not sure why I should not respond to him just because I think he's an idiot? I like it when he talks nonsense, it gives me ammo without even having to try. It also makes sure that any new mafioso we have that come to these shores KNOW that this guy is a complete moron.

We're not giving him any sort of platform at all, we know he's full of shit... anyone who has been around longer than 3 days knows that. He's getting no platform, he is getting laughed at and ridiculed.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted some banter with the fella... But what I got was the equivalent of a sparring session with a blind midget, disappointing.

Report Post Tip

RobbStart - I served as Kurgan's RHM.

Countdown - you are and idiot

Report Post Tip

See what I mean...

Report Post Tip

Vialpando - you are also and idiot.

Report Post Tip

Jack strolls along the sidewalk with his trademark rolling gait. Yet again he hears the same words uttered as he passes a small crowd arguing amongst themselves.

It seems that everyone's either an idiot or a fucking moron, Jack observes.

Me, I'm a bastard. A Jack Bastard and bloody proud of it!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kurgan: Death of a Hero
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL