Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A White Winter in New Orleans Started by: Phil_Steak on Nov 16, '12 22:32

Phil_Steak began to speak, while handing Cassi, Vaticus and ClockworkAngel each a glass of scotch during their meeting in his office.

Vaticus, Clockwork, you two have been amazing these past few weeks. Our city is being flooded with up and coming people seeking to cash in on this wealth we have organized. However, I noticed that both of you had to put down people lately. People who became comfortable with how we do business, and stopped earning while still bearing our protection. We cannot continue to cut ties with those who have served us in the past, simply to make room for the flood of new men trying to make a living with us. I cannot expect either of you to have to handle more people than you already do, so I have decided that it is time for expansion.

Vaticus, your hand, Whitey, has been worthy and loyal for some time now. You have molded him to become a brilliant mind, earner and leader. I think it is time he is bumped up and given the chance to further himself, as well as our city.

Do either of you have any reasons as to why Whitey shouldn't be given the nod?

Vaticus and ClockworkAngel shake their heads no, Vaticus trying extremely hard to mask the proud pleasure in his face.

Cassi, please call Whitey into the room.

Cassi opens the office door and calls for Whitey to enter.

Whitey, you have served for me directly. Your father has served for me nobly in the past. Not many make bloodlines achieve the ranks as yours have in such short of a period, however talent should always be recognized. It is time that you transition from the passenger seat to the drivers seat, to help drive us into the future.

Congratulations friend. We all think it's time you ran your own crew.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Phil, I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have given me this opportunity.

My father always spoke of his aspirations and dreams, he spoke so highly of Phil_Steak and the life he provided him. I'm glad that I could fulfill the dreams of my father; and so thankful that I've had the opportunity to work in New Orleans. Starting out in this thing of ours, I never imagined being able to achieve this much. I never imagined this type of opportunity being offered to me.

This means so very much to me, that Phil_Steak believes in me to such a degree as this, having known my ancestry has only been around these shores a very short period.

I will do my very best to make you, and the city of New Orleans proud, and strong. Cassi, ClockworkAngel, and Vaticus - you have all been close friends and mentors along the way, thank you for all your help.

I hope the Winter-Hill gang works along side The YAOWA army, NORCo, and La Signoria Societa for a very, very long time.

Report Post Tip

Oh my god... I never thought I'd see this day.

WhereAmL slaps himself as violently as possible,

Nope not a nightmare. Congratulations Whitey you crazy bastard, been a long time since there's been a CL crazier than me, lol.

Report Post Tip

And now we have one of the inmates running the asylum, ehn?  Are we SURE this is a good idea? 

Of course, if the boss says it's good, it's all good.

Ariadne beams and plants a huge sloppy kiss on Whitey's cheek.

All kidding aside, I wish you well my friend. 

Report Post Tip

Congratz :) always great to see players who put in hard work and get the chance to show there true skills.

Report Post Tip

Right on Whitey. Give em' hell.

Report Post Tip

Peacemaker makes his way to Whitey and shakes his hand. While squeezing his hand to see how much he can take, Peacemaker exclaims...

..Congratulations man. Though you and I have had our differences, and have not always seen eyes to eye, ( see what I did der? .D ) You should make a pretty fine Crewleader in your own rights. You have risen from a young punk, up to an acceptable, respectable mafioso. I wish you the best of luck in your affairs, and hope the pressure does not get to you.

He releases the now white knuckled hand, and shakes his own from the pressure.

Patting Whitey on the back as he takes his leave, Peacemaker breaks out a flask of Whiskey and takes a sip in Whiteys honor.

Report Post Tip

You earned it brother. Congratulations.

Don't fuck up. I love you. 

Report Post Tip

My dear, watching you grow and mature and work your ass off over these past few months have been a real pleasure for me. I look forward to working along side you and the rest of New Orleans for a very very long time.

Report Post Tip

Good news for the city of N'Orleans! Congratulations, Whitey!

Report Post Tip

Ring Poppin' N'Orleans Playa. Congrats. 

Report Post Tip

Now everybody is gonna want one of your ring pops!

All kidding aside, congratulations on this new achievement. I know you will do very well.

Report Post Tip

I'm still pretty certain this was all just an elaborate scheme for you to ABANDON ME Whitey.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Whitney!

Report Post Tip

Whitey*** very sorry for the mistype

Report Post Tip

When we moved from Philly, I told Godfather Steak we would see his city grow and prosper. He agreed, but reminded me that alot of hard work and dedication would be required. All eyes needed to be kept on the prize. Everyone in New Orleans has kept their eyes on the prize, and we've grown considerably because of it. From the lovely Clockworkangel, to determined Vaticus, and now you Whitey.

You have the drive, motivation, and understanding on how to lead. Also, you posses the abiity to relate to the common thug, which will carry you a long way. In the coming days, your family will grow and prosper. Nothing will make me, and the rest of the city happier than to see you fill that beautiful new HQ up with hard working dedicated members to our beloved city!

Report Post Tip

Mr. Whitey, sir, I had the pleasure of meeting some time back when you were working with Mr. Steak and I have to say it was a great first impression. You seem to have good people skills and a great sense of humor. This blessing doesn't come as a shock to me for I think you will do a super job leader and helping to take N.O. to even greater things.

You are a good man with good ideas, I wish you the best with your family and a very long future.

Congratulations to you and our city!

*salute*

Report Post Tip

Congrats Whitey! Love you mane.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Whitey , i`m sure your a great achievment for New Orleans !

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Whitey, we aren't really acquainted, but I'm always glad to see someone's hard work and dedication earning them a reward.

You're clearly a good choice for New Orleans and I don't doubt you will continue to do great work for your city.

I wish you the very best of luck!

Lilac places a silver case containing the finest cigars (rolled on the thighs of a virgin) in Whitey's hand, shaking it briefly before nodding her head and continuing about her day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A White Winter in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL