Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:42:25
Page:  1 
All the lonely people Started by: GeorginoTheBaker on Oct 05, '08 11:37
You see a man wearing chef attire making a speech, he looks as if he's getting into it

"Ladies and gentleman, and obviously women also need to be mentioned here, as they have basically just survived what none of us thought was possible. What are the peolpe like me to do? Marietta and Iris have closed their doors currently ro recruting, and the other side is sure death."

The man takes a breath, and as his face starts to become sweaty, he continues,

"As soon as i become unsponsored gangster, i fear my life will be over. If i join the side opposing Don Iris, i will die. What is their to do in a situation like this? Please, anyone with any answers, now is the time to speak. For truly, it is in this time of need that we all need a safe home"
Report Post Tip
This will be one of the first situations resolved once things have calmed down. I'm sure you all can understand our asking for your patience while we're attending to other matters. No need to fear for your lives just yet.
Report Post Tip
All we can do is wait and hope a home emerges before we become fair game, failing that we just have to hope our future generations fair better than we do. Such is life (and death), don't stress over it, have some chocolate :)
Report Post Tip
How can you possibly say the other side is sure death there is still very much which can happen yet.
Report Post Tip
I stand corrected, Iris has fallen. RIP to all members who fought
Report Post Tip
points to the obits

I rest my case...
Report Post Tip
It would seem i stand corrected. Although my bloodline(Telkin) has not always agreed with the way Iris ran things, you could not help but to respect her. RIP to everyone who vanquished during this bloodbath.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All the lonely people
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL