Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:39:02
Page:  1 
Omelets Started by: SunshineButtercup on Oct 05, '08 14:37
Ew....ew.....ew!

That last body that SunshineButtercup stepped over was very, very horrible. The head was blown to bits and brains leaking out all over. Sunshine hunched over, clutched her stomach and closed her eyes. There was nothing in her stomach to throw up, all she could do was try to steady her breath.

Her tiny little shoulders lifted as she took a big deep breath in. The air wasn't clean, she coughed a little and then slowly released the air, her shoulders falling down. Sunshine straightened herself up and concentrated on the horizon as she continued to walk through the streets.

Gross, gross.

Sunshine talked to herself as she could hear the crunch or the splosh that her shoes made as she stepped over different stuff. She didn't know if she was stepping on body parts or trash, or other equally disturbing things. Her eyes drifted towards the ground, but she quickly caught herself and twisted them back up towards the sky. Which didn't help, she ended up looking straight up into a building's window, blood splattered the glass.

Ugh!

She called out. This whole war things was taking a toll on her happiness. Mother made her stay up all night Friday to have a girls night. She was twelve, she didn't need a girls night! Then war break out early Saturday morning, Sunshine was risen from bed by family members and didn't get to even see Mother until later. She understood, Mother was busy, but she needed Mother to be happy! Now SunshineButtercup was angry. Very angry!

When Sunshine finally got to a clear spot where other people were gathered around she listened to their mumbles.

"Cheating....no good CP...traitor....Finally that bitch is gone...."

Sunshine bit her lip and continued on her way. She didn't want to or have the patience to listen to the gossip today. Plus her pony was away, she had nothing to threaten face crushing with.

Cheating...She muttered to herself. Is that what started all of this, Iris was cheating on Branston with Daera?

There was no one to answer the question, Sunshine didn't really want it answered.

No good CP? Traitor? That bitch?

Non of it made anything more simpler or easy to understand. The facts were that there were a lot of people dead. A lot of unneeded people dead. Sunshine noticed that she was headed back to the group of people. She interrupted their pointless murmurs.

What was the point of this? Just to gain power or to see what a holocaust looks like?

Sunshine spread out her arms and look at the ground behind the group of people, in front of the group and on each side, in each building and in each city.

I understand that you wanted power. Everyone wants power. That's why I have a pony, he's pretty powerful. Maybe plans should have been looked over again, checked twice to make sure they were naughty or nice.

Now every thing is like a scrambled egg, icky and messy, Marietta being the icky part. I thought we were trying to make an omelet, lots of things functioning and joining together to make something great. Obviously Team your mom (by the way, my mother is better!) thought that we needed to take some of the ingredients out of the omelet for it to taste better and work better.

So you took Daera out, we'll let him be the onions. Who likes onions anyway? they smell, they make you cry. They also have really have no taste. You just forget about them. A pain in the butt in the begging and then poof it's like they were never even there. The onions were just NOT working in our omelet!

Moving onto the green peppers, some times they are good, sometimes they are bad. Team your mom wanted to teach the green peppers a lesson, a BIG lesson. Iris, being a flower and flower's being green and green peppers being green, it only makes sense that Iris would be the green pepper. It seems from the other street speeches that I sort of listened to, that Iris was not being a good leader. Seems she was slacking a bit and needed to be put into her place. Well you guys put her into her place, well no you didn't. I told her to look both ways before crossing the street, if she had she wouldn't have been hit by that bus.

Everyone knows you have to have eggs in your omelet. So why are you trying to destroy Marietta? Oh I remember! She talks to much. You should have came to me.

SunshineButter cup shakes her head disappointingly

I could have put taped her up and let Maxie have her way. Maxie was always so dirty to Mother. They'd always come out of the basement with heavy breathing and then mother would wash her gag. I know where they keep the gag! I could have helped you simmer her down!

She shot a few annoying looks into the crowd.

I'm just very disappointed in all of you. You all act like you are upholding men and women and then once you think you have a good idea you run crazy with it and now look at us. We are all ankle deep in bodies!

Sunshine sighs at all the blood on her.

If you take away the egg, you'll have nothing left. So that's why the egg is going to take you away!

Instantly Sunshine's bright smile came back. She started jumping around like a mad person and then she ran off to go hump a bunny
Report Post Tip
I enjoy eggs in my omelet and I would be upset if you took eggs away from my omelet, so don't. Thank you.

The_Dude has spoken.
Report Post Tip
Err....Im speechless on this
Report Post Tip
Yeah me too. Are we talking about war or building a omelet.

If your talking about the war. Oh yeah good stuff right.

If your talking about a omelet i'll take cheese and jalapeno peppers on mine.
Report Post Tip
*walks in and lights a cigarette*

This is no place for a 12 year old. The shit one sees in these streets is enough to haunt you for life. What the hell do I know? For all I know this 12 year old has seen more crazy shit than I have. I'll look over her. She is interesting enough. Any other 12 year old would have been crying bloody murder. Not this one. Strange.
Report Post Tip
I fucking love omelets. Almost as much as I love my daughter. You keep preaching, Sunshine baby.
Report Post Tip
I was passing-by when I heard Sunshine start to speak, which reminded me that I was dying of hunger and had - lucky me - everything I needed to make an omelet! It was quite good really, but back to the subject:

Omelets can be made of anything and everything but they always need one ingredient to start them off. The eggs - yes ladies and not-so-gentle-men - an omelet always needs eggs, which is what little (don't let that fool you) Sunshine was talking about here.

People that are young can always learn and especially see more then those that are old. Remember that Mr. Soprano, because she is better suited for This Life then many others we see walking Our Streets.
Report Post Tip
Who is better suited?
Report Post Tip
ummmmmm i think i could eat a ham and cheese omelet even looking that the grotesque scene.

byw does the omelets have onions and peppers and come with a side of sour cream and hot sauce?

smiles and winks with the one good eye*
Report Post Tip
Question, allthough the technical way of making an omelet is with eggs. Could you possibly make it out of Bisquick? Might not taste great but just an idea that The_Dude has.

The_Dude has spoken.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Omelets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL