Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:20
Page:  1 
Current State of Affairs Started by: NormanBates on Nov 19, '12 22:40

I'll keep this short and simple. As anyone who has eyes can see, we are in the middle of a war. Both sides losing powerful members. Now, I be but a lowly Thug, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell who is fighting. So my question to anyone who knows is... What is this war all about?

Personally, I find it disheartning that no one has come out to the masses. I'm sure some snot-nosed  brat will come out here and tell me that no one needs to inform a thug on the proceedings of a war. But I certainly can't be the only one wondering why my father died? I see a lot of new faces just looking for information on what began all this. Set my heart at ease, and my father's soul to rest.

Ideally, I've love a bit of a battle of wits between the leaders on both sides of the war. Wishful thinking, perhaps?

Report Post Tip

We are fighting because we were attacked as any family is suppose to do

Report Post Tip

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say maybe wait for it to actually finish?

When it finishes, whichever side wins will most likely post a thread about what has gone on.

Report Post Tip

I hear that DeadlySin asked for Chicago and New Orleans help to remove Los Angeles because they didnt run it by him when they wanted to IWP their peeps.

From what I hear New York would have been following the same fate if they didnt tag along with this war because they didn't help as NO and Chi did when DeadlySin attacked his own city for it.

But it all makes sense, We have one open city in Las Vegas, Deadly seems to like to have one open and spare for himself before he moves someone else into another.

Report Post Tip

That forces it to be a very one sided conversation. I'm here to attempt to get both sides.

Report Post Tip

Sterling - Vegas is only empty for now.. There are plans to Open it to a contest.

Only its bit of a different type of contest from the DT one. The GFs of PH, Chi and NO decided what to do with it. Neither LA nor NY were at the meeting, it was clear at that point that LA weren't "in" with the other cool kids, so was only a matter of time for todays events.

I wont make any judgement on NY, PH came to their rescue not long ago, I doubt that there is any major issues between them and people assuming they are running about at PH's beck and call are most likely mistaken or simply trying to cause a rift where non presently exists, though why they didnt attend the aforementioned meeting is anyone's guess, Im sure there is a logical reason that I'm not privy to, being as the details I do have were nothing more than insider info passed along.

Report Post Tip

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jnPaB7RiroqjVDUV0GbT16HlXMgUF5RCAVpP2eB34V8/edit

tis all im saying

Report Post Tip

Haha, Space I think everyone in this life has saw that already.

Its a load of bullshit, really.

Report Post Tip

aye, but, its still fun to share. im a loving kind of guy. <3

Report Post Tip

I still love you space-pole.

Report Post Tip

Getting kinda old u ask me. 1 player wanting to take the whole game over.

Report Post Tip

Getting kinda old u ask me. 1 player wanting to take the whole game over.

Reply by: KingPitt

As opposed to what, KingPitt?

Report Post Tip

With the protection levels people have in modern times and the fact that people are generally much more efficient in protecting themselves, theses wars are pretty all-consuming. I think a battle of the wits will usually have to ensue before/after and not during unless someone is going to risk taking their eye off the ball.

Report Post Tip

Thank You, Donbot. Smartest thing that has been said yet.

I can fully understand that. God knows I'm no military strategist, but I just wish someone could spare a few minutes to shed some light on things. As I said, a full battle of wits is likely not going to happen. Just the wishes of my mind is all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Current State of Affairs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL