Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 07:31:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
And the Angels Fly High Started by: Cory_Chase on Nov 20, '12 01:49

Grim Reaper's never show any emotions but I cried today, cried like a baby whose mother wouldn't let her suck on her breasts. And all because of the unity that LA showed, the odds were totally against you guys and everybody expected you to fall within the night but you've fought right until the end. You'll go down in history for sure. Some will remember you whilst others won't forget what you did.

Jin died, now who will breast feed me. *sadface*

Report Post Tip

Well said Cory, you put up one hell of a fight, friend..

It has been a long time since I have been happy with where I was in this thing of ours. LA was an awesome city with FANTASTIC leaders, thank you for bringing my spark back. I made some great friends and reconnected with old ones and I am so sad that it is over.

Innocence you were the best and always made sure to take care of each and everyone of us, I wish ever CL could learn from you.

All I can say is I am proud of each and every one of you and how hard you all fought. I will miss all of you, I hope our kin reconnects one day.

~R.I.P. friends~

Report Post Tip

Makes me wonder how many of the offspring of the desease will remember what happened and who was resposnsible for it. How long will that man live? Which city is next, who will meet his ire and fiery.

Report Post Tip

Oh I am sure the parties involved all will remember. I personally feel the leaders left would be wise to have some sort of plan for all the hate coming their way haha. Whats sad is with LA gone all we have is the great country of DS so we have to be more shady then a normal mobster and go into hiding. I know it just sounds like I am bitter but I am serious hope you guys have a plan to keep alive now that you even pissed on some of your own crew leaders with this war. Also for those left not 100% loyal to DS dont be like neon. Emotions are a powerful thing but if you let them get the best of you you will lose. Have a plan and maybe you can take out that dictator and his pretty rabbit too. 

Report Post Tip

More shady than a mobster?
What the hell do you think we are? Knights of Honor?
We prey on the weak.

Report Post Tip

Ofcourse phil remember this is the land of rainbows lollipops holding hands and being bestest friends with everyone

No secrets allowed!

Report Post Tip

And do not forget about being FAIR!

Report Post Tip

DedShot joins the shouting voices with a reminder of the past.

This is SPARTAAAAA!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And the Angels Fly High
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL