Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:36:23
Page:  1 
Dear MR Players Started by: FullMetal on Oct 05, '08 20:17
Dear Mafia Returns Players,

It has come to our attention that in the past we've done certain things that have players to feel we've been less than fair. This is not a speech of defense, but one of apology. I feel that I can speak for our admin team when I say we are sorry if we have caused you any difficult times.

Certain events that have transpired seem to have upset some people. I would like to take this time to assure you, the players, that no unfair acts by the admins in the way of character manipulation have taken place. However, on occurrence some members of our team have been seen to be far to partial publicly, myself included, to one group or another. I would like to state from here on out, that we will do our best to keep our feelings for certain individuals and/or groups under the tight wrap of our playing life. If you feel a member of our admin team is being particularly unfair to anyone please feel free to come directly to myself or another member of the development team (i.e. Squishy, Mario). If the admin in question happens to be one of the developer's feel free to contact someone on the staff you trust will keep your information private, but provide a means to end abuse.

Without the players there is no Mafia Returns. I think I can speak for all of us when I say, it is all of you that keep us coming back everyday. Please take a moment to consider these words, as we try to take steps to better improve your Mafia experience.

Thank you all,

FullMetal and the Administrative Team
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Dear MR Players
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL