Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:23
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Daily phone call. Started by: enkindle on Nov 20, '12 03:53

You may now make a phone call from jail for help. It will let you make a call once an hour. At the bottom of the jail page there is a button that when clicked it will find someone who is in the priority of active -> in your city -> in your crew -> is your contact. That person will receive a personal saying you need help.

Pretty simple.

Report Post Tip

They are not hourly, though. It seems that you can make these calls far more often than this.

From LF, my CL.

Nov 21, '12 22:05 You got a desperate phone

From myself

Nov 21, '12 22:33 You got a desperate phone
Nov 21, '12 22:18 You got a desperate phone
Nov 21, '12 22:11 You got a desperate phone

All from the same guy.

Report Post Tip

I got this

You got a desperate phone call from JonKie. They are holed up in the Los Angeles slammer, you should bust them out.

And it was from myself :)

Report Post Tip

Yeah its cause you dont have anyone on your contacts or whatever.. same thing happened to me

Report Post Tip

Whoops...I'll get these issues fixed soon.

Report Post Tip

Is this feature now broken?

Keeps telling me Noone loves me... Even tho I have people online on my contacts in the city im in.

Report Post Tip
Jan 08, '13 07:24 You got a desperate phone call from Man_Go. They are holed up in the New York slammer, you should bust them out.

Wouldn't it make sense to only get these kind of phone calls if I am in the same city as them? I'm not goign to fly to NY just to bust one guy out now am I?

Report Post Tip

Maybe Man_Go doesn't have enough contacts and probably nobody was in the same city at the time. So, as it was running out of options, it calls you. I understand you will ignore that call, but the game just goes down the list until it exhausts it.

Report Post Tip

In my opinion it would be better to have a PM per hour than a phone call.

Report Post Tip

We decided against allowing messages from jail for a few reasons. Would have to dig up the thread on this idea to remember them though.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Daily phone call.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL