Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 09:54:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
After the Turkey Shoot, Why Will Fire First? Started by: RIP on Nov 20, '12 15:01

Sammy, you're sitting on the fence...

Report Post Tip

Is that why he's taken heavy losses too?

Report Post Tip

He took the heavy losses cause he had the weakest city walking into the war.

What did you expect? A list of IWP dead?!?!? The weak always die first! ;)

Report Post Tip

He didnt take THE heavy loss you clown. He took heavy losses like we all did, cities have been hurt more than his has... go check the obits fool.

Jeez.. some folk can't even read/count/think/do anything that requires a brain cell.

Report Post Tip

Jeez.. some folk can't even read/count/think/do anything that requires a brain cell.

Welcome to the mafia.

Report Post Tip

CountDown

Las Vegas fell.  You owe me 20 credits.

Report Post Tip

Bore off? Good luck Sammy. You are next ;)

Report Post Tip

They didn't have auth to move to LV... bet still on, therefore rogue and legitimate targets for ALL.

No backing out now Kuku.

Report Post Tip

OK lets live in a world, where DS is going to be attacked or attack in theory!

Everyone knows any family leader and HSL/RHM should constantly be running drills for war so everyone at the end of the day should live in a permanent state of readiness.  I believe naturally this is how any family should work but the words war and names should never be mentioned, thats where people get tied into other claims and accusations.  I am sure all heads hope for the best and prep for the worst but is this a time for anyone to war?

well my answer would be yes theoretically, now i know some of you will want to slap me with a trout for saying that.  Everyone is at a vulnerable stage and the perfect time to war of course would be a post la war surprise attack the problem is of course people have re-evaluate their human resources and skills, finances and who's family lines plan on coming back with what skills;  most importantly who is now vulnerable or easier to remove and what good reason is their to do it?

I know some people may find that a little maybe out of place to say but i think the better drilled and trained a family or city is and the better they reclaim their best people and cut away the dead wood.  Even in a post war situation like now, you sit in a land of opportunity even after all the losses and having to rebuild as smaller families for example will recognise those earning that extra money, or hitting that extra target but thats my personal opinion and not an attempt to offend.

Report Post Tip

Countdown - the bet was that a city would be levelled within 7 days.  Las Vegas has been levelled.

Therefore you owe me 20 Credits

Report Post Tip

The city was already being wiped, it was almost dead. Now that DS has explained the situation in another you're trying to backtrack. You thought that Phil was going to overthrow DS. :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

To quote a certain Godfather, with my own twist.

Bore off, clown.

Report Post Tip

Rude...

Report Post Tip

LV was barely a mound of dirt never mind worthy of being levelled. It amuses me that you take such a wager when you're rarely around long enough to enjoy the benefits of credits. I'd have a lot more respect for you if you did. Well...not respect, but something akin to it. And on a strictly obligatory basis.

Report Post Tip

I took the bet because it was a safe bet.

The bet was that a city would be levelled within 7 days.  One has been.

But let's wait another 7 days...

Report Post Tip

The city had already been levelled, there were only 2 people left.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After the Turkey Shoot, Why Will Fire First?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL