Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:18:46
Page:  1 
As the Dust Settles, New Horizons Begin Started by: SammyGarcini on Nov 20, '12 22:42

Sammy peers out of his HQ doors, scouting around for any remaining members of LA. He had recently caught wind that the last threat, Cory_Chase, had been successfully shot, although whether this was true or not, remained to be seen. He had business to do today, what with the war coming to an end, and the countless number of fresh faces that you always expect after such a big war.

The New York Families were slowly reaching capacity, and he knew he'd need to make a new auth sooner rather than later, and there was no time like the present. He stepped out of his HQ, and made his way over to The Morningwood Elites family Headquarters. Once he arrived, he sought out WildTurkey's office, and called for Toby to meet him and the Turkey there.

A few minutes passed and there was a knock on the door, Sammy and Turkey both looked around to see Toby standing in the doorway, Sammy ushers him over.

"Toby, as you know, we've been steadily building for the last couple of months, and it would seem as though we are once again nearing the maximum capacity our current families can hold."

Toby nodded along to Sammy's words.

"You have been a great asset to us Toby, and WildTurkey in particular. You were always there when he and Typhon needed an extra pair of hands dealing with whatever situation arose. Your loyalty is undying, your determination, unwavering."

Toby's facial expression was now confused, anticipating what was going to come next.

"It is for these reasons, and many others that I sadly don't have the time to go into right now, that I have decided to have you set up your own family here in New York."

Toby's jaw had now dropped, speechless, he began to mutter a few words.

"A a are you sure? Will I be the r r right fit?"

"There is no doubt in my mind that you are the person that New York can count on to build us further."

Sammy then stood up, walked over to Toby, and held out his hand. WildTurkey also stood, and made his way to Sammy's right hand side.

"Unless of course, you don't want to? In which case, I'll go find somebody el.."

"No, no, it's fine, I'll do it!"

"Then it's settled. The keys to your new Headquarters will be delivered shortly."

Sammy walks over to the door, turning just before he reaches it.

"Congratulations my friend, I look forward to seeing even greater things from you now."

Report Post Tip

Toby shakes Sammy's hand. Toby is visibly shaking from the excitement.

This is... amazing. Sammy. You are the best bosses I could have ever asked for. You took me in and taught me to be everything I am today. You gave me a place to call home and never stopped pushing me to get to the next level and for that I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you back.

Turning to Turkey, Toby extends his hand and plucks a feather. Toby loves how angry he gets when you pluck him.

I wanted to thank you Turkey, you gave me an opportunity to shine and you always had faith in my abilities even when I didn't. You gave me the confidence I needed to lead.

Toby pulls out some cigars from his jacket, and hands one to Sammy and Turkey.

I was saving these for a special occasion. Doesn't get anymore special than this.

Toby smiles, and lights his cigar.

A few hours later Toby is standing outside of a newly built HQ. Toby, while tossing the keys up in the air, heads to the front door and opens it. Behind him is Solastalgia.

Well, this is it. Its time for the real deal, so lets do this right.

Welcome to the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.

Report Post Tip

Danny_Greene had been in New York his entire life.  His dad came into the family about the same time as Toby, so it was an honor for him to be here when Toby got his own headquarters. 

Congratulations Toby!  On behalf of myself and my late father, I tip my hat to you.  He would be very proud to see you get your own crew.  May you do great things and continue to grow our great city!

Report Post Tip

Congratz!

Report Post Tip

Paranoia walks into Toby's HQ and knocks outside his door. He heres Toby yell

"Come In!"

Paranoia turns the knob on the door and looks at Toby at sitting at his desk filtering through paperwork as if he truly busy

Oh my dearest Toby, I'm proud of ya homie. I remember when all you would do is parade around the HQ of MorningWood as if you were someone.

I just wanna say Congrats my man and if you ever need something let me know. 

Paranoia lays a WildTurkey feather that he plucked from tyrant turkey tail just before war as a good luck charm on Toby's desk

Report Post Tip

Sitting behind the desk, he watched Toby walk in and hear the Godfathers words. Many times Toby had been their for counsel and as a constant source of support and innovation. It was with great pride that the Godfather had agreed with him in seeing Toby's true potential. He would be a massive hole to fill within his own crime family WT knew, but it also filled a massive hole with a city in need. He rose from the desk and pulled out one of his proudest feathers.

Toby, I do not have enough time to say all the good things people deserve to know about you. Since I set up here in New York you have been my steady left hand man. Your constant source of support has been invaluable to me in these trying times. It's not been easy, but it was made a little more bearable having you by my side. You truly deserve this honor. You are truly New York born and bred. Stand tall my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations man! You truly deserve it! 

Lull walks up to Toby, starts shaking his hand franticly before giving him a big hug. After realizing the awkwardness in the situation, he quickly lets go and takes a few steps back.

Oh, I am sorry, guess I got a bit too excited. But this is a big day for you and of course, New York. Congratulations again!

Report Post Tip

The world we live in is cyclic. People are removed from power and others come to power. It is refreshing to see New York making arrangements for the newly arrived mafioso in such a short while. Congratulations Toby! I hope you will have a long and fulfilling reign as a crew leader!.

AW

Report Post Tip

Many, many congratulations Toby. Though we have only spoken briefly in passing, I'm delighted to see you take this step and feel sure that you will bring great things to New York.

Well done and good luck :)

Report Post Tip

Approaching the crowded street ChaosSpike stepped fourth.

Congratulations Toby on your new suit.NewYork takes another step today building bigger and better.And I hope it bids you well my friend!

With a nod and a bow with his hat , he then turns and slides his hat back on and moves forward down the street thinking what to do today.The wind hits the back of his neck so he ruffles his collar up some.

Brr a coffee would be ice..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: As the Dust Settles, New Horizons Begin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL