Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:51:11
Page:  1 
How i made my oath to always be loyal Started by: DKOY on Nov 26, '12 12:18

As i lay in my bed to sleep, shouting aroused outside did not hear the conversation that suddenly was stopped by gun fire 'BANG' 'BANG', I grab my snubnose i shoved under my pillow. I hear screaching of car tires as i jump out the window to see who got wack'd. . . . . I fall to my feet when i notice it was my papa. To this day i have taken an oath to always attack if a family member is under attack but aslong as i hve the auth of my family.

Report Post Tip

But what if it is a family member attacking a family member?

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn!!!

You'd be caught in an infinite time-loop for all of eternity.

Report Post Tip

Maybe you are right, But until that day i shall live by my OATH if at anytime my family members fighting amongst eachother i shall do right by my Crewleader Kanye_West what he desires is what is best for the Family. Coz we keep it G.O.O.D GOOD

Report Post Tip

MysticTailor hears a little story from one of their member and walking towards him and embrace him.

"My dear child come to me i have something to tell you. I do know that i have told you to come to street and tell some stories. this is for you to learn how our society goes. but sometimes an omerta or a secret within the family should always be kept even your oath to our family." Mystic tailor reach his pocket and take our a cigarette case. he offer some to DKOY and lit one for himself.

"As i have said, our family has an event for this day the greatest story should win a great prize, but remember when you come here there is always a respect and a posture so everybody could here you and look for what you want to say." Mystic Tailor tap the shoulder of DKOY and smile. "Just do your best kid. Remember when you walk in here the name of our family is what you always have so take care of it."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How i made my oath to always be loyal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL