Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:38
Page:  1 
The Lone Wolf (ch.1) Started by: KHAOS on Nov 28, '12 01:58

Written by: BADWOLF

Panting almost out of breath. Leaning against his bedroom door, .22 pistol in his hand. Lupo stares at his hands covered in blood.

.....What have I done?!

He begins banging his head against his door hard, almost putting a hole in it, when an abrupt screech of a car comes from outside. Lights flood the house from the vehicle, car doors slam shut. Quickly Lupo leaps over his bed and tares open the closet. Lugging out a huge box from the back of his closet, he pulls out two homemade Molotov cocktails and a silver lighter engraved with a golden wolf.

I’m not going without a fight you filthy bastards!!!

Lupo tosses one after the other out the window, hitting the pavement, exploding and engulfing two men in flames.

Screams of agony, echo through the chilly night fading quickly as they hit the ground.

The other two remaining men hide behind the car and open fire onto the house. Shot after shot until their clips were empty.

Lupo heads back to the closet, lifting the paneling in the top of the closet and pulling down a Thompson and clip, loading the gun, he leans half way out the window and opens fire showering the car with bullets, tearing through it like butter. A loud whimper comes from one of the men.

Click! Click! Click! Click!

Hearing the clicking noise of the gun, the last man remaining takes his cue hoping back in the car. Leaving his half dead man behind speeding off down the dark road.

Plopping on his bed Lupo pulls out a cigarette from his shirt pocket, lights it, and takes a long drag. Thinking to himself for a few seconds he then flicks the cigarette out the window and rummages for two duffel bags out from the bottom of his closet. He begins to load one with his clothes, and remaining cash, the other with his firearms. He takes his pocket knife and removes a floor board on the side of his bed, and removes a black metal suit case.

Setting the bags outside, he drags the two burnt bodies, and the barely alive man into the house. Then he runs up stairs and returns carrying two canisters of gasoline. He then begins poring it all over the house, over the three bodies, and outside the door until he gets to the walk way. He strikes a match, grabs and lights another cigarette, then he flicks the match leaving his house to a blaze.

To be continued.....

Report Post Tip

Deadpool reads the story with much excitement in his face.

Thank for the read, I enjoyed it. I only wish it was longer. I'll be waiting for part two!

Strolls away looking for an easy mark.

Report Post Tip

WannaBanana pulls a huge bean bag and plops down on it, careful not to step on her peel in doing so...  Hmmmm.....Something is missing for times like this.

AHA!!!!  I know what is is!  WannaBanana exclaims and brings out the popcorn and passes it to Deadpool seeing that people have stopped by to check out this good read.

I like the introduction already and just like Deadpool, I wish it was longer too.  When can we expect the next part so i can tell my friends and family about this.  I am sure they would also love a good read.

By the way, do you charge anything for me to park my butt and my bean bag here while we listen to you?  If you do, then I gotta run now and make some money so I can pay for the next portion of your story.

Report Post Tip

Of course not WannaBanana your butt is always free to park around here.

KHAOS chuckles, and smooths out his pants while looking at all the listeners.

The next part is coming soon mam

Report Post Tip

Great first chapter, looking forward to the rest of it!

I actually don’t mind that its not terribly long, for the short read it was excellent, to the point and painted a perfect picture in my mind. Well done!

Sephiroth reaches into his jacket where he then pulls out a note pad and jots down a reminder to check out part two...

Report Post Tip

I fell It keeps the reader interested when its not so sorely long

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lone Wolf (ch.1)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL