May 20 - 21:24:54
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Savings Investment Scheme Started by: Bittersweet on Oct 13, '07 05:59
Ill begin with a few words from athe beatles:

"When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,

speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

And now let the good times roll, YEHAWWW. No wait, i came out here for a reason. As you probably all know, 90% of you mafioso are gong to die. Finished.Caput.Finit.Game Over.

Thats why im here, as a lowly thug, i can not be shot, yes its true, i have powers far surpassing anyone else. So heres what happens. For people who think they are going die (most likely Rhetts family and freinds) and possibly some of DiscoDucks low rankers(the only ones Rhetts family can hit)I suggest you send me all your money.

Then, when you die, which you will, i'll give you back half that money to get you started. I keep 50% of all money sent and you get the rest.

So guys, as you nere your death and you want to keep some, just send me your money.

Yours truly with lots of kisses and hugs,

Bittersweet

xx

Please note, money not be returned upon new character creation, just depends how i am feeling.
Report Post Tip
Whilst you guys have been busy with your thumbs up your arses, i have since moved into different areas of work to partner my Savings Scheme Investments.

But first, in true fashion, i will begin with some wise words, but from this time, Twista:

Now come and look into the mind of a man you don't really wanna fuck wit,

Kill'em all.

And now for my second business:

For a small price, i will give away the location of vital hits and enemys. Please send me a message for more information and prices and any questions you may have.

Love you all.

xx

Please note, information is 100% correct at time of sending.
Report Post Tip
"DiscoDucks low rankers(the only ones Rhetts family can hit)"

you really should try actually reading the obits at some point and pull your head out of DD's ass

But with relation to your "offer", why would a former member of Rhetts family give all their money to some random mafioso who is obviously in support of their enemy, it would be quite easy to just steal their money, after all isnt that what we do?
Report Post Tip
I aint in favour of either family you idiot, or i would be in DiscoDucks family. DO the maths of fuck off.

I am an independant entrepreneur (Bittersweet throws the dictionary at the randomer whos name he forgot) who is here for your benefit only. If you see what i have said in the streets, you may just realise this.

Now crawl back into your hole and die quietly.

Anyone else?
Report Post Tip
Finally my third installment in my business repertoire. But in due fashion i will begin with some lyrics, this time from Macy Gray:

"I try to say goodbye and I choke,

Try to walk away and I stumble.

Though I try to hide it, it's clear,

My world crumbles when you are not near.
"

And now.

Have you lost a special someone?

No on posted in your funeral home?

Run out of tissues?

Everyone dieing around you?

Well act now

For a special price of just $10,000 per person. I will enter a very dramtic and loving farewell messgae in your imminent funeral home and/or supply you with and infinate amount of tissues and condolences for your loved one. I am your shoulder to cry on.

Don't suffer in silence, act now!
Report Post Tip
Let me quote:

"Then, when you die, which you will, i’ll give you back half that money to get you started. I keep 50% of all money sent and you get the rest."

HUH?

What a stupid idea is this?

When I am dead, what use would be the money for me?

You gonna put it in my coffin like the Egyptians did?

Pah.

I honestly wonder what came in your mind when you had this sicko idea...

*shakes head and walks away*
Report Post Tip
Oh, I'll hold anyone's money that's fighting against DiscoDuck. I won't spend a dime. Just in case someone's looking to not blow a shitload of money on this asshat's scheme.
Report Post Tip
This guy is a tard. He doesn't know what he's on about. DO NOT send him your money. You will regret it, he will keep it all.

Trust me. It's a SCAM.
Report Post Tip
I believe this to be a scam too.

Nobody can stay a thug long so keep that in mind.
Report Post Tip
Nah, it's a perfectly sound business decision to sink all your coinage into various schemes.

Though, it's also wise to branch out into the occasional swindle and/or boondoggle.

For the later, I'm your guy.
Report Post Tip
This is not a scam.

I am a satisfied customer of Bittersweet. In the final moments of my mother's life, she sent away her life savings. Not only did I receive fifty percent of it, but I also got a baseball cap with Bittersweet's business logo across the front. More than I asked for or expected!

I only wish she had taken advantage of the heartfelt eulogy offer.
Report Post Tip
Not a scam, you say?

People, you're being mislead!

Prometheus' Bigass Bank of Boondoggles is 100% absolutely a scam. And that's a guarantee! Stop living your life in uncertainty!

Remember, you only get this absolute guarantee with Prometheus' Bigass Bank of Boondoggles.

And remember, if it's not a 100% complete and total scam, I'll refund your entire deposit!
Report Post Tip
It clearly states in the small print, which should be read before any binding contrats are signed, that money may not be returned.

For all the haters out there. I love you.

I have many statisfied customers and we ain't all gonna "do a Rhett" now are we?

Ohlol.
Report Post Tip
*sigh*

Do I really have to repeat the "small printed nonsense" ??

“Then, when you die, which you will, i’ll give you back half that money to get you started. I keep 50% of all money sent and you get the rest.”

HUH???

Who needs money when beeing 6 feet under ?
Report Post Tip
Sigh, no one likes a smart arse. And everyone laughs at a retarded smart arse. You see that oxymoron? get a dictionary or look up its meaning or summert.

"to get started" this suggests that the person will be starting again, afresh, A NEW FUCKING CHARACTER. fucking retard

Oh lol its like doing english exams. So whats wrong with that sherlock?

if we want to all be cocks and delibrately read into something one person has said, ill do it with your latest reply, caus i really cant be fucked doing it with the others.

"who needs money when beeing 6 feet under?"

beeing? wtf is that? flying around eating fucking honey and stinging people, do many people do that 6 feet under? well i certainly havnt, have you? yeah yeah, its a spelling mistake blah blah

but your doing that the exact same way, trying to pick the smallest problem with what i say.

shitcunt

blow me

/rage over

Any other customers?
Report Post Tip
Uhm you must be slightly confused.

One who dies does NOT return ffs.

Now shut it.
Report Post Tip
OHLOL, we gone all keep in char

wow you must be clutching at straws. im assuming you didnt read anything of what i sed, you want me to dumb it down for you next time

m a y b e t h i s s l o w f o r y o u ?

i s t h a t b e t t e r n o w?

idiot.
Report Post Tip
Thats better yes, I think..

Can you, say it, again?
Report Post Tip
I'll say it once more.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

In fact that was three more times, it was needed.

Bittersweet, go crawl into a whole somewhere and die. Your scam isn't working on a lot of people.

Nobody needs you here...
Report Post Tip
Aww JayC

I dont even need to argue with you. You are soo funny is unreal.

Firstly, i actually speak in these streets. May not be good, may be bad. May be utterly pointless but at least i fucking do.

You just a retarded mute, who would call someone a cock and then run away.

Yes he did that today, called somebody a cock in the coffeeshops then left straight away. Wow hes got balls.

Your an utterly shite crewleader. When i was under you, you were fucking dire. Lols. Teruzzo ran the show and i happen to speak to Terruzo alot.

You then whinged like a fucking bitch when you died. Claiming you had better things to come? WTF to come? What about to fucking start.

The only thing your remotely good at is fucking jailbreaking. Story of your life is that. pussy-wipped shitcunt.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Savings Investment Scheme
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL