Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:00:05
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Insta-petties for voting. Started by: enkindle on Nov 28, '12 08:12

We've updated the petty bonus for voting. When you vote you get an "Insta-petty". When you do a petty, if you have any Insta-petties stored, it uses one and your timer is not set (just like the Perks).

Notes:
-The game no longer resets your petty timer when you vote though.
-You may store as many Insta-petties on a character as you like but when you do a Petty it will always try to use one.
-For those with the Petty Perk, if the perk triggers it will not consume your Insta-petty.

Report Post Tip

It would be more fun if we could store those petties and not be linked with petty timers (for ex if due to a WackBack gun we loose a gun then we could use those stored pettties) , right now we need to do them instantly, as the petty timer stops if not done.

Report Post Tip

frankly jester, I have to disagree. This is a reasonable adjustment, without giving us to many new perks from it. unless That were to be either a credit buy(always useful) or a part of timers, I'd say no.

Report Post Tip

I think its perfect as is. If you wan't to be able to store up petties so that losing your gun means nothing to you, you should lose something in return. In this case its the ability to do your petties.

Report Post Tip

Totally agree that storing them is unreasonable.It makes losing your gun worthless for sure.Good change enkindle and staff.

Report Post Tip

sweet now i don't have to juggle two windows while I'm voting thanks guys

Report Post Tip

I noticed that even though I cannot do a petty straight after opening a voting page, i do have to refresh the page for the felony timer to go down a minute. I'd say that with the change of the insta-petties, the felony timer should go down a minute whether I refresh a page on MR or not.

Report Post Tip

The trick is that the page does not KNOW that you have done it. It can't know that you have until you refresh.

Report Post Tip

The page doesn't know it but *something* does know so that when I do anything on MR my felony timer drops one minute. Can't that something just store that knowledge and then when I am done voting me felony timer goes down 7, 8 or whatever amount of minutes.

I know it's no big deal but having to refresh just to shave off a minute off my felony timer just sounds... I dunno... a bit anticlimactic.

Report Post Tip

I know its a bit annoying but the only way to do it is definitely more work than its really worth. I'm not apposed to a credit system like the Insta-petties though. Maybe make it so each time you felony it's less of a timer. Or you can spend the credits at your discretion to remove time. If we wen't that route it would definitely have a cap on how many you could store.

Report Post Tip

If it implies a lot of work, then I agree with you that it's not worth the trouble. I will just intersperse the voting with everything I normally do.

Vote - check jail - vote - check mail - vote - open mail - vote - etc

Report Post Tip

Yeah, just making it update would be a bit of work, doing the felony credits would not be... it would be the same as the intsa-petties which were quite literally 30 minutes from coming up with the idea to having it implemented.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Insta-petties for voting.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL