Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:24:14
Page:  1 
The Windy City Addition Started by: SquidMaster on Nov 30, '12 23:06

The sun was setting on the blissful day in Chicago, SquidMaster was counting his money inside his Head Quarters from a recent Art Gallery heist... looking over to his right he notices his trusted hand, Rayden; counting the earnings along side of him...

Slowly taking his pipe out and loading it with his special blend, SquidMaster takes a long drag and hands it over to Rayden... as she take the pipe and takes in a monster drag to over cut her Godfather, SquidMaster lets out a cracking smile with a wicked laugh. Reaching across her chest he snatches a couple dollar bills from the table that she was counting... looking over he begins to speak...

"Money, Power, Respect... these three things we have lived and cherished ourselves by since day one, Rayden. So many times I have seen mobsters of our community get swallowed up and infected with the sickness of greed. However, you have stayed strong and stood the course the way it was meant to be. Many of your fellow brothers and sisters are honored to have you in this fine city; including myself."

Clearing his throat as he speaks, SquidMaster hastily asks for his pipe back so he may enjoy the sweet taste the Earth has provided for him to enjoy while ranting on about his trusted member...

"As you have seen lately Rayden, my city has become full to the brim, I have been watching you lately and guiding you in the right direction as best as I could. You have gone above and beyond every beck and call that has been thrust into your lap. I would like to offer you a position in my city as a Captain under myself and Underboss SpaceCowboy. I believe you will run your outfit strong and with out a doubt bring a lot of respect to the Windy City."

Gripping his pipe tight, SquidMaster sparks up the evergreen sediment that lay inside... blowing out the huge cloud into Raydens face as he cracks his infamous smile... he begins to speak once more..

"I have heard around the HQ that you're somewhat of an insomniac..."

Taking the keys out of his pocket, tossing them through the air the keys shine in the light. Landing in Raydens lap she is almost in awe... Not knowing how to react she looks up and smiles thanking her Godfather... clapping his hand on her shoulder he stares her in the eyes and mutter...

"Make me proud Lass, like I know you will."

Report Post Tip

After a sleepless night, Rayden couldn't help but feel wide awake and ready for the day ahead of her. She pulled up to a building with a red ribbon on the front door. A smile overcame her face as she saw the potential in her new headquarters. She took a final drag of her cigarette and walked towards the podium just outside the entrance where a crowd had gathered to hear her speak.

"My mother told me that hard work, dedication, and a can-do attitude will get me places most people only dream of. Earlier today I was pulled in the office of my Godfather, SquidMaster, to discuss further business in Chicago. He has offered me the great opportunity to set up shop and have a family of my own. Today my hard work and loyalty to my family and city has paid off. I gladly accept his offer. "

Rayden turns and walks to the front door of her new headquarters and unties the ribbon wrapped around the handles. She turns to the crowd and flashes a warm inviting smile

Ladies and Gents, my headquarters is officially open and I am proud to introduce to you The Insomniacs. Drinks are on me tonight!

Report Post Tip

Mudkip is happily smiling at his godfather and his cities new captain and says something special

'Mud mud kip mudkip kip kip mudkip!' (OOC : Congrats Rayden! you've worked so very hard for our city and you most definately do deserve this honor!)

Mudkip then offers to be petted by the local chicagoian mobsters all round

Report Post Tip

Congrats! Much desereved. Our time working together was too short, but my father speaks very highly of you. Wishing you the very best!

Report Post Tip

As the ribbon is unwrapped SpaceCowboy cheers and applauds Rayden for a few minutes. Sundenly he surprisingly lunges himself towards her, tightly hugging her and releasing Rayden with a big grin on his face.

Congratulations hun! Its been a pleasure working alongside you since you stepped off the boat onto the shores. You have always stepped up to the plate and went above and beyond what was asked of you. I know you will continue with this, while building something new and great in the windy city.

SpaceCowboy gently grabs n pulls Rayden in closer while whispering something in her ear. Placing a wrapped gift into her hands he smiles and walks off to let others congratulate her and goes to the closest person with alcohol to celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Kagura proceeds to congratulate Miss Rayden after the Godfather was done talking to her and showering her with the new honour.

"Congratulations Rayden! Very well-deserved.  I wish you success and happiness!"

Report Post Tip

Smoking his cigar Gent listen's to SquidMaster's announcement smiles clapping...

"Congratulations Rayden, looks like you've finally made it... well done!"

Report Post Tip

T-Man stepped over the red ribbon lying on the ground, T-Man had spotted Rayden in the brand new HQ.T-Man walked over to Rayden with a bottle of brandy.

Congrats Rayden, the best for the job. Enjoy the brandy!

T-Man exchanged a handshake and walks out of the HQ nearly tripping on the ribbon, T-Man got in his car and drove away.

Report Post Tip

Walks out of the dark, cold, fog. Makes his way into the new warm HQ, then sticks his coat up of the hanger.

"Congrats! Nice place you got here Rayden."

"I know that you will do great things here, I wish you the best of luck on you're journey."

Shakes her hand, and leaves a box of cuban's on the table. Looks at the time notices he is late. Grabs his coat then makes his way out.

Report Post Tip

Carl shakes his head and laughs as he watches his counter part Thomas Anderson running frantically back to vehicle.Knowing that Thomas was on his way to mee with Carl only made the situation that much greater. Once Carl found out about the news of his close friend Rayden he had to congradulate her in person.

Rayden, you have always been a hard worker and I am most certainly glad you have taken a leadership position in the windy city. Our Godfather made the right choice and I look forward to watching the insomnicas start to come out of the woodwork. Ain't no rest for the wicked and money don't grow on trees!

Best of luck to ya, party on!

Report Post Tip

Clownshoes steps out of the crowd and begins to speak

Congrats my dear are bloodlines have worked together before and i am excited to see what you do in that new bold suit congrats i know the windy city will do great with your edition

To a great future for you and the city of Chicago

Report Post Tip

Lilac steps forward with a beaming smile, slipping a bottle of perfume and an envelope into Rayden's hand.

I've already offered you my congratulations in private Rayden, but you deserve this public celebration and I'm honoured to wish you the best of luck, just like everyone here. Our city has a number of strong women and now, the ideal role model to guide them as they work their way up through this thing of ours. It's a privilege to know you and see you take this step forward. You will do us proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Rayden. It is good to see that Chicago is growing to the greatness we all know it is capable. It is a testament to the work of Godfather SquidMaster and his leaders a like. I am sure you will do fantastically standing next to Timothy and Cowboy.

Congratulations again

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Windy City Addition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL