Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:23
Page:  1 
CH protection Started by: SquidMaster on Dec 02, '12 03:00

Setting his pipe aside, he turns to the crowd with a somewhat unfortunate looking frown upon his face, muttering you lean in and hear the Squid speak...

Today has been a black flag day today in Chicago. I have had to make one of the hardest decisions of my career. Removing Don Timothy_Petrov from Chicago was no easy thing for my stomach to handle...

It seems as if greed had stricken his soul and he began to fly his ship under his own colors inside my walls. Disregarding my direct orders and lying to myself and his family. These things I obviously cannot allow to go on unnoticed.

I considered Timothy a friend, a friend I trusted with my own crew I had brought with me to the Windy City... he broke that trust and had to be removed. I ask you all to holster your guns in this time of peace while I reconstruct my city, allow homage for those who carry the tag of: The Borgata. I have provided a list of these individuals below.

sonofsonofsonofabomb
Howser
Sophia
Wackrobat
Argyle
Nixon
Plays_With_Squirrels
Saint
Guy
Garland-Greene
Hawkeye
Batz
Raoul_Silva
Freeda
Wanderer
-T-Man-
Gunnm
BrandyDecima
-Jammin
LilacDelaney
Tom_Collins
Velia_Leone
BrownRecluse
Coral
SammyhatesRico
Anja
Shax
Johnny2Face
TheDarkDemon
VincenzoTheButhcher
Forgotten_Melody
GiovanniTorrio
Jonny
international1
Fenris
Sammie_JR
Donny_Vintanni
Magma
RickieSeventeen
NaughyGnome
Dru_Delray
JoeyRasca
Atlas_Fontaine
Rascal
Kagura
Diego_Rivera
Bloody_Angel
Fortes
Johnny_Torrio
Beith
Corbusier
Benny
-AphoticProphet-

Thank you...

With a gloomy look upon his face, SquidMaster walks back to tend to his beloved ship...

Report Post Tip

The Morningwood Elite have been informed. I am sorry for your loss Godfather.

Report Post Tip

La sinorgia societa has been informed

im sorry for what had to happen today

Report Post Tip

G.O.O.D has been informed

Report Post Tip

It is always painful when betrayed by one of your own leaders. Philadelphia itself knows how that feels all too well.

I know Chicago will be up on it's feet again after not too long.

Reposer en paix, Timothy Petrov.

Report Post Tip

The city of New Orleans has been fully informed.

I am very sorry for your difficulties Godfather, and New Orleans wishes you well and sends their condolences.

Report Post Tip

We are sorry for your loss, Sir.

Report Post Tip

Firstly, RIP to Timothy. It was an honour to enjoy my role as his RHM and I appreciated every moment of it. I looked up to him a lot and despite everything, I'm hurt and sad to see him gone. I still can't quite absorb it.

Also, as his former RHM, I'd like to extend my sincere apologies to Godfather SquidMaster, the members of The Borgata and all of Chicago. I am embarrassed, shocked and almost rendered speechless by what has unfolded over the last hour. I am a woman of extreme loyalty - this will not change - and that loyalty remains to my city. Each member of my lineage has remained with Chicago until the death and I will be no different.

I would like to welcome Vedder as our family's new Crew Leader and thank him for reinstating me as Right Hand. I'm sure he will be a pleasure to work with as we continue to build Chicago and I am relieved that we were able to keep intact the vast majority of The Borgata. This family is something special, the likes of which I have never seen. We are closely knit, a smaller mirror image of all Chicagoans and I want to see us continue as we were - a supreme example of what every family strives to be. Nothing will ever undermine that.

The fact remains that our city is making great strides and believe me, it will continue to do so. I will make sure of that.

Report Post Tip

The Police Academy had been informed

Report Post Tip

Not like Lilac's bloodline to be involved in the murder, via metaphorical backstabbing, of a CL.

Feathering your own nest much?

Report Post Tip

Hey KuKu, how about going back to the hole you belong in. I came out here and stated what happened, I have legitimate proof from MULTIPLE sources that Timothy wasn't fulfilling his duties correct as well as scheming against my city.

Kindly fuck off and stop trying to stir shit in my city :).

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CH protection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL