Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:05:02
Page:  1 
my fathers plan for me a G.O.O.D life pt1 Started by: DKOYzSon on Dec 03, '12 09:22

'Ring,ring' i reached for the phone but it stopped another call came in 'ring,ring' "hello" i
said "son its me your father" "buht i thought you were dead all over the news you were
dead, the army came to our house and said you were gunned down
because you turned on your men" "look son they lied
They stood me dwn because i waa not new zealand born, but that is not
important we need to catch up personally here are the details for your flight you leave
tomorrow, oh i almost forgot son when you get here head to the buisness district and look for a building with G.O.O.D on it thts where you will find me" i tried to get some rest but i was to excited just knowing i was going to see my father zzz i feel asleep, i woke up thinking it was a dream i didnt thnk to pack, i recieved a phone call from the airport telling me my flight leaves in 20 minutes I grabbed my ciggarettes off the table lit one and headed to the airport, i talked to the lady at the counter she lead me to my plane i sat down in my seat the pilot said to put our belts on and to enjoy the long flight ahead.

I finally arived in the Motor City i walked through the streets asking where the buisness
district is, i over a person talking of a murder not worried i carried walking around the street and i found the big G.O.O.D sign on a big building but it was closed there was a note on the door saying we are closed due to a death in the family, we are at the church around the corner. I head around the corner to the church to find my father, i walk in to church
as a man started his speech "Hey all thank you all for coming to say farewell to our brother
DKOY who has been killed anyway my names MysticTailor and if you dont know we were
really close i trusted him with my life" he pauses for a moment then takes the blunt that
his bodygaurd handed him, he liqhts it up takes a couple of puffs the continues " i know
he done some wrongs but always learnt from them, goodbye my brother you will never be
forgotten G.O.O.D family forever" i walked up to the MysticTailor and told him who i am
"excuse me may i have quick word im DKOYzSon" "of course we can have a quick word
your father was so excited that you were coming to the Motor City, i am just sorry that
you came to find your father dead" he says as he passes me an envelope "your father
asked me to give this to you, um you can have your fathers room in the hq, spend as much
time as you want here, we can talk when you come to the hq" he says then he leaves the
church with everyone else following behind right at the back was a well dressed man
an angry well dressed man he walked past with a blunt in his mouth a 40 in his hand saying
"he was a loyal soldier, and a good brother"

(OOC i will post nxt part in here)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: my fathers plan for me a G.O.O.D life pt1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL