Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:36:10
Page:  1 
CREDIT SALE: Holiday Christmas Credit Sale! Started by: Squishy on Dec 05, '12 05:37

We are starting kicking off a Holiday Christmas Credit Sale, which ends 12/12/12 at 12:12:12

Our Holiday Sale Pricing:

Quantity Bonus Percents
$1.00 to $9.99 gets a bonus of 12.12%
New Sale Tier (1 month of pickpocket perk)

$10.00 to $24.99 gets a bonus of 20.12%
(2 months of pickpocket perk)

$25.00 to $49.99 gets a bonus of 25.12%
(3 months of pickpocket perk, 3 Tyler mappings)

$50.00 to $99.99 gets a bonus of 30.12%
(3 months of pickpocket perk, 3 Tyler mappings, 2 months of DFP stacking)

$100.00 to $249.99 gets a bonus of 40.12%
(3 months of pickpocket perk, 3 Tyler mappings, 4 months of DFP stacking)

$250.00 to $499.99 gets a bonus of 50.12%
(6 months of pickpocket perk, 6 Tyler mappings, 6 months of DFP stacking, 2 CAs)

$500.00+ gets a bonus of 65.12%
(12 months of pickpocket perk, 6 Tyler mappings, 8 months of DFP stacking, 4 CAs)

This sale will also trigger a Tyler spawn and how well we do will determine the size of our spawn, it should be a big one!

35% of the income from this sale will be donated to the Community FoodBank of NJ. The bulk of the remaining income will be used for the last bits of hardware needed to get our 3 new servers up and going in the datacenter which we hope to switch over to in January which will enable us to support the next major update to MR. We will squander the rest on payroll, beer, and hangover cures for New Years.

Thank you all for your amazing dedication to this game, I'm honored that all of us together have been able to build such a wonderful community. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with great friends and family - except for Tyler Durden, fuck that guy and his mass of friends that will be flooding us next week :)

Cheers,

Izzy

(P.S. We will be grandfathering in anyone from the past 48 hours from now with the new perks/bonuses within the next day or so)
Report Post Tip

Nice timing.  I plan on ivesting a little for the weekend and this kind of makes it easy to decide how much.

This makes it even more worth-while.

Report Post Tip

Can I ask who in their right mind will donate 500 dollars!?

Report Post Tip

A group of friends who combine their resources to get to the larger tier and thus get more out of it.

Report Post Tip

So if you purchased credits 48 hours ago you get the added perks?

Report Post Tip

"So if you purchased credits 48 hours ago you get the added perks?"

Yup!

Report Post Tip

Squishy...your my hero!

Report Post Tip

Have the grandfather purchases already been credited?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CREDIT SALE: Holiday Christmas Credit Sale!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL