Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:58:38
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
ALL ABOARD Started by: sleep on Oct 08, '08 19:34
The smell of the coal burning and the sound of train tracks rumbling, you step up to the ticket booth and ask for a one way ticket to Philly. Knowing there will be a stop in Las Veags to switch trains.

The lady in the booth tells you your price, handing over your cash you walk in to the main lobby way with wood carved angels all over the place, you pick the newspaper up off of the stand and wait for your train. Before you can sit down you hear the conductor. ALL ABOARD as you make your way down the aisle way the red seats made of cloth seem to be far away from that office chair you sit in. Putting your bag over your head you sit down.

I'm just here to see what the mobsters of our city thinks of a good ride. As you get to go to 2 cities in 3 hr. Hell ya why not.......

Here is the thing about it if you buy a ticket you can only go to one other city after you pick the first one. (so if you get a ticket to Philly after your first hour and 30 mins you will be able to go to the next city that was picked at the time of purchase.

So it would work like this, You buy a ticket for X amount of money, If you pick Det it would tell you that you will have to go to Chi after that. You will not be able to fly after that, YOU MUST TAKE THE TRAIN TO CHI no way out of it.

So why do it: 2 cities in 3hrs do a drug run and jb in a city ect. After 3hrs you can fly so you can get to 3 cities in the time it would take to get to 2.

So why not to do it: you have no pick on the 2nd city you go to. The drugs may not be good, nor the pay out on a petty or felony or there may not be jail at that time.

You may ask yourselves why I am bringing this subject matter up today. Well simply because I have heard with my own ears other mafioso's complaining of being stuck in the same city for 2 hours. This way we have an option of at least changing scenery and seeing what else is going on out there if the current city you are in has nothing going on.
Report Post Tip
not a bad idea mate, I believe it has been mentioned before of something along these lines?

If I am wrong I aapologize. But it isn't a half bad idea, but you need to think.

When it is time to depart the cities what if you are in war? I wouldnt been very fortunate for people to buy a ticket then have to shoot someone 3 minutes after they HAVE to leave, and drug runs, yes it would be good for.

Jailing, not so sure, how can you be so sure that there will even be a jail setup in the next city, what if you're in the middle of a jail in your current city then have to leave right in the middle. I knwo that would kinda piss me off :)

I love the thought and idea of it man, but I think the only thing it would benefit is drug running.
Report Post Tip
The option of flying the way it is now would still be there. What I'm working at is to stop the crying about having to wait 2hr to fly.
Report Post Tip
It won't matter how long you will have to wait, people will always bitch and nit pick about the game in one way or another man :)
Report Post Tip
Yes I'm sure you are right, and it will never stop all the way, but this may help now that they have the option.
Report Post Tip
I'm in favor of this new idea.

I mean think about it, just imagine the new dimension this will add to the game. On the good side, people can make more money. Obviously on the bad side, rogues can get around quicker and do some more damage. I don't really think either side out weighs each other -- it makes the gameplay really balanced. And it's not like the rogue has the advantage either, people defending can get around quickly as well.

What really makes it interesting is that you better make a good pick because if you don't, your screwed. I dunno, adds alittle more excitement to the game if you ask me.

Cassidy throws two thumbs up
Report Post Tip
I like this one.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: ALL ABOARD
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL