Get Timers Now!
X

May 23 - 05:35:16
Page:  1 
The Lunatics in LA Started by: Juggalo on Oct 08, '08 21:19
A car pulls up to a local hang out for mobsters a young man dressed in a jet black tuxedo with a painted up face emerges out of the car he runs up to the front and jumps up on the hood of the car.

Ladies and Gentlemen if I could have your attention for a few moments please.

I am not sure if you have heard the good news yet, if not well then you may be glad to hear this. Marietta the great Don of Detroit has given a fellow comrade and myself the opportunity to start our own families in the great city of Los Angeles. Here is where we will build and establish our families working together in harmony to rebuild the great city to what it once was before war.

Together we can do this, it may take time but nothing happens over night but I can assure you we will restore this amazing city.

Well this is the game plan, I will run my family with a great deal of Honor, respect and loyalty and I will not tolerate anything but from anyone of my family members. Everyone should follow Omerta so should my family if I hear your breaking these ways I will be very disappointed and there will be consequences for their actions, so play safe.

Some of my goals, well first and far most I would have to agree with Marietta's game plan to re build. It's a new beginning for many, a fresh start for mostly all of the families here and the ones yet to come. For this reason we cannot let greed or anger get the best of us we need to work together as a hole to rebuild not only La but the other cities as well.

I will also strongly be enforcing the 48 hour rule on our new comers to these shores, know that if you want to be a part of my family and you are caught attacking them you will die, and it wont be quick and painless ill tie a bolder to your ankles and throw you into the lake still breathing.

With that said I would like to bring to you, the Los Angeles Lunatics!

If you are interested in joining the Lunatics I would ask that you contact myself, or my lovely right hand woman Brianna.

Questions or concerns please come speak with me.

I would like to give a big thanks to Marietta and the Rioters; I love you ladies and gentlemen if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be standing here today.

Much love.

But I must be going now, I have some things I need to tend to thank you for hearing me out and I hope to hear from you soon.

Flips off the hood of his car and hurries back into his car and slowly drives off into the darkness
Report Post Tip
You see Navy watch in amazement

Congratulations bro :)

I really hope you and your family flourishes. :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations
Report Post Tip
Nice work!

Best of luck to you.
Report Post Tip
Our bloodlines go back, great to see you up there again!
Report Post Tip
Crazy, crazy people I tell you. Crazy and brilliant - make LA shine with face paint!
Report Post Tip
BigBoss tips his hat toward the new CL

Congratulations. Wish you luck and prosperity in your new family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Juggalo!
Report Post Tip
Bravo and congratulations!
Report Post Tip
Its wonderful to see new auths. Congrats mate.
Report Post Tip
Grins to himself

Congratz Jugg, I'm sure you're more than capable of the task at hand and I wish you and your men the best.
Report Post Tip
Congrats on your new family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Juggalo! I am pleased as punch to see your family setting up. I wish you well and good luck. I know you'll do well in your endeavours and bring something to this world that we need.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Juggalo! Our father have worked closely in the past before. Let us now asend into greatness!

Again, Congrats man, well deserved
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you Juggalo. WIsh you & your family all the best.
Report Post Tip
Zoey woke up after a nap and walked around The Riot HQ. She noticed a few people were gone. It worried her. She found Juggalo at the door with two suitcases.

Oh My God! Where are you going? Why are you leaving me?

Zoey hugged Juggalo tight and refused to let him go. It took two members of The Riot to pull the young drama queen off him.

Goodbye, Juggalo. I will miss you and never ever forget you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Juggalo on your new auth in La. Im sure you will do La proud and the rest of this world we call ours proud too.

Congrats once again. Well earned.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Juggs!

(Can I call you that?) :)

Im really looking forward to working together to make LA great.

The future looks bright!
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone, really its too much... okay no its not gimme all the love you want!

It means so much to me to see you all here I appreciate all the support.

And to all the rioters, im just a couple cities down please come by and see me when ever you like I can assure you guys haven't seen the last of me around Detroit that's for sure.

Looking bright indeed mr.bear, I am glad we get to work together and make LA shine! :)
Report Post Tip
Well done Juggalo,

I wish you the best with your family. Good luck.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lunatics in LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL