Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:35
Page:  1 
Epic Waste of Time? Started by: Fulmineo on Dec 06, '12 05:29

Fulmineo brandished a fine looking soapbox and stood atop of it. He cleared his throat and the passerbys turned around to hear what he had to say.

"I'm sure a few of you have heard about my recent troubles at the airport....what I want to know is, is anyone interested in knowing more about my past? Or more background into what haPpened? Or would it just be an epic waste of time?

Report Post Tip

FartBarf was wondering the streets, smoking a cigarette while looking for a public place to paint on. He spotted Fulmineo giving a speach and headed towards the man. As the man finished, Fart tossed his cigarette and stepped up.

Create you art work for you. Let others interpret it, or ignore it, as they please. And while they're doing that, create more art.

Report Post Tip

BrandyDecima walks down the street and stops to listen to a man speak.

Before I answer your question I have a question for you. Do you like telling stories about your troubles at the airport and your background?

Report Post Tip

This is short but to the point.

Continue your works of art.

Report Post Tip

Fillmyhole... erm Fulmineo, sorry my enunciation is a bit off with this prosthetic face plate, but I digress. Just because there is little feed back on your epic tales, does not mean that they are a waste of time. With today's busy lifestyle, some people don't have time to comment on everything they see and hear. As a matter of fact I like nothing better when out for an evening stroll with my lover to listen to a good story, the downside is I'm usually that worked up by the end that... well lets just say I have other things that come up to take care off.

Raoul winks at Fulmineo and wanders off down the street looking for someone to molest.

Report Post Tip

Fulmineo, don't confuse the awed silence of onlookers for disinterest.  Just because people don't feel like they can add anything by opening their traps doesn't mean that they didn't get anything from it.

I know I'll be rushing over to listen to the next installment.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for all the Positive reinforcement. I posed this question because I wanted to know if those who enjoyed my last story wpuld like to hear the next part. I think I'll be back on these streets soon.

Report Post Tip

Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.

Report Post Tip

I personally can't wait to hear the next addition Mr. Fulmineo.

FartBarf lights another cigarette and walks off, heading for an alley he spotted with a dumpster just begging to have his signature on it.

Report Post Tip

Please delight us once again with your great story`s man :D

Chevy sparks a joint and heads to the town ready to complete another nasty job.

Report Post Tip

As long as you like telling stories continue to do it.

Brandy wanders off to do something she likes, pick pocketing.

Report Post Tip

Fulmineo, as you were, Sir. Don't ever see your willingness to contribute as an epic waste of time; it isn't.

I'll look forward to reading the next instalment!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Epic Waste of Time?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL