Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:00:47
Page:  1 
A Crumby Beginning! Started by: Toast on Dec 09, '12 01:02

Toast looks around New Orleans, taking in the beauty of the city with a sigh. He lets out one quick smile to Cassi before walking onto the airplane. As he takes his seat, the attendant walks up to him with a friendly grin, and asks him, "First time going to Detroit?"

Toast smiles back as he answers, "I’ve been there once or twice. Now, I am making a permanent move there."

As the flight attendant walks away, he pulls out a newspaper with the headline, “Crime Rate in Detroit Rises, Local Police on High Alert!” and just laughs. Thinking to himself about how he'll cause the rate to go higher, and how there will be even more criminals in the city! As the plane lands and Toast gathers his stuff and walks off of the plane to meet a few other businessmen.

He notices Revolve and KanyeWest waiting for him. He walks over, and greets them each, shaking their hands firmly.

"As you both know, I am coming here to Detroit to work alongside the two of you. As people have said before me and as I intend to say and follow through with, I am here to help Detroit grow, not to create panic and havoc. I want to help create an even better city with the two of you. My family line has led, and even had a chance leading in Detroit, once before. I look forward to working beside the both of you, and creating a strong city, along with anyone people that shall come to Detroit with us!"

Toast watches as his bags are loaded into the car, and he steps into it, leaving a trail of crumb.

Report Post Tip

MysticTailor waited his turn to come near him and give him a hand.

We welcome you warmly to the City of Motors Detroit, we are looking forward to do business with you and prosper the city as it use to be. Again Congratulation and Welcome.

MysticTailor smile and offer Toast a handshake

Report Post Tip

Welcome to Detroit Toast.  i wish you and your crew all the best.

Report Post Tip

Fart Barf wandered down the street and noticed a family friend giving a speech. He stopped to overhear the proceedings. After the new CL had finished his announcement Fart spoke up.

Toast, our bloodlines go way back and today is definitely a glorious day for your already prestigious line. Congratulations on receiving the promotion, you're one of the few mobsters who deserve such an honor. I look forward to seeing you build up the city of Detroit, and working with you and your associates in the near future. Good luck, even though I know you will not need it.

Fart Barf tips his hat, and then lights a cigarette before wandering off back to work.

Report Post Tip

Congrats toast. Give em hell man!

Report Post Tip

Good luck, and dont wind up burnt.

Report Post Tip

Detroit welcomes you with open arms sir. Good to have you here.

Report Post Tip

Toast looked around at some familiar faces and smiled.  After listening to MysticTailor he extends his hand. 

I appreciate that MysticTailor!  I can not explain how excited I am to work with everyone here in Detroit, including the recent addiction Gordan_Zola, whom is going to do great, and certainly deserves a congratulations!

Turning to Sorvino, Alexander, and Jimmy he nods, and says a few thanking words. He then turns to FartBarf.

FartBarf, My man!  You coming out here to see me just makes this day that much better.  Knowing I have the support of my friends is the best.

Lastly looking at Vegeta he grins.

Vegeta, I shall do my best for you!

Report Post Tip

Cassi stood amongst the crowd, watching Toast mingle with them, receiving his well deserved congratulations. Her heart was swelled as she watched him, feeling so very proud of him in this moment. Her eyes lit up when he finally turned around and noticed her standing there. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly.

It is an honor to be present for this day and I know you are going to be nothing less than amazing in your new position in the fine city of Detroit. It was a privilege to get to work alongside you and your bloodline once again before you made the move here. Congratulations to you my dear heart.

Report Post Tip

Toast, the warmest of congratulations from Chicago. I'm sure you will prosper in your new venture and we wish you the very best of luck!

Report Post Tip

I`d like to take this opportunity to congratulate, and to welcome you to Detroit, Toast.

It takes balls, guts, and a vision to do what you`ve done. I can say that from experience.

I wish you success and prosperity with your move into the motor city, and if there`s any possibility of our doing business, I`m all for it.

You`re more than welcome to join me in a stiff scotch if you`re passing, you know the place, the building where leadfoot lurks outside most evenings.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Crumby Beginning!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL