Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:56:23
Page:  1 
Just a Dick but yet stiff as a board Started by: RichardWad on Dec 09, '12 05:36

The short, maybe a bit attractive man, approaches the podium.

"Damn my neck is stiff!"

The man Richard also known as Dick slept wrong on his long nap

"Yes I have been napping for sometime. It seems it's been missed a bit. Streets gone quiet, people looking confused with the inability to speak, and well hell, women just not being pleasured properly causing chaos within their relationships. See you men disliked me at first, at least until I departed, but at least your women smiled every night after you arrived from a long days of work right?"

Anger grew among the male population until something hit them, the man is right

"Already my mail box is being flooded with details of his ancestor Prophet's short lived failure of Crew Leaderism. His great great uncle whom he was named after met the same fate. Fought his way to be a crew leader under unusual circumstances by defeating TylerDurden just to be shot hours later. The way I see it, the dip shit had it coming. The name is cursed obviously so it was only a matter of time."

Nodding he continued to speak

"Well whatever the case may be expect my return to be just as annoying as the last. Many more street talking, many more strange contests, and just one big Dick to please all. Whether annoyed or grateful for my return, neither will persuade my antics. Morning Wood Elite arent just the only ones rising high in the morning. So is the Wad. Ready to prick the very essence of the community by trying to bring activity to the quiet crowds, and maybe get a few laughs in at the same time."

Hitting a marijuana cigarette, the man smiles and then continues

"As any good saying goes for Dick, if you cant beat em, well then beat em better because he enjoys it."

Rushes to get another drag in before being pulled off the podium by angry mobsters

"Hey now! I mean well! I'm just babbling, but in all reality, I will be here to try new things. I will be here to continue to liven up the streets with my crazy appearance's. It's how I roll. Much like a over sized man in a speedo. And by the way ladies, I work all night."

Tossing his joint into the crowd the maybe somewhat possibly attractive man hops off the podium and flamboyantly skips into the darkness.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Just a Dick but yet stiff as a board
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL