Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:19:00
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Money Transfer Started by: TheSpacePope on Oct 09, '08 19:47
What about the ability to "transfer" money from a local account to your federal account.

Example: If Im in Phili what if I could go to the bank and just "fill out a slip" to transfer the local money to the federal acct without having to actually withdrawl it?

You'd still need to be in your local city to handle the local money, but eliminate the need for actual posession, if only for a brief moment. Those of us with ADHD get distracted easily sometimes.
Report Post Tip
That's what those oh so helpful RHM are for ;)
Report Post Tip
just get only a federal account and put everything in that?
Report Post Tip
Doesnt work that way for a CL. I'll just make my RHM my money mule.
Report Post Tip
I know that I am relatively new here, but I am not quite sure about this banking system.

If I remember correctly, isn't a bank the last place a mobster puts his money? Didn't the FBI start going after tax records of all mob figures after Al Capone was nabbed for Tax evasion?

I am not from America, so I might be wrong here but don't American banking laws require each deposit of $10,000 and above to be reported to Federal authorities?

I know that with money laundering schemes ect. that major mob figures use banks, but is that scenario really possible in the current game?

I can not come up with a credible option to the banking system yet but maybe with a bit more discussion we can come up with something more appropriate.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Money Transfer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL