Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 11:00:34
Page:  1 
After the storm Started by: MichaelLaMotta on Dec 11, '12 19:33

MichaelLaMotta hasn't been around these shores in quite some time. The only news he has gotten from this criminal world is from the poor mouths of a few bums that die after 48 hours from being on the street. As he walks thru the empty streets, he notices only the truth. The after math of another war that has taken the lives of half the population is now in pursue. Bloodlines of his friends are now just names in the local obituary. He tries to pay his respects but fails to realize its too late as time as dragged on further from the war.

He walks down the streets and notices a crate down an alley. He removes the old torn up newspaper that was concealing it and picks it up. He returns to the streets and places the crate down. As he steps on it he sees the new, fresh, young faces in the masses around him...

After the storm... During this time of rebuilding, what do you plan to see?

Los Angeles was wiped from the face of this Earth. Two Captains who placed their loyalty amongst their friends instead of their family, are dead. Hundreds of bodies lay dead in our streets. The act of few cost the lives of many. As cities are empty and we enter into our own stage of rebuilding, how do you want things to be rebuilt? How does this "thing of ours" keep going?

As for myself, I'd like to see more experiments in the two open cities. Allow the way of the Wise Guy to truly mean something.

Again I ask you all, what would you like to see different?

Report Post Tip

I, personally, not speaking for anyone other than myself. do not wish to see another 'contest' occur. The empty cities should be awarded to those whom have worked the hardest and deserve to be rewarded. Its my hope that this occurs sooner than later. Empty cities are bad for buisness, but its clearly not my call.

Report Post Tip

Contests are always exciting to watch and even participate in. Gives the fresh off the boat civilian who is pursing a life of crime, a chance. An opportunity even to make a name for himself or a mark. Even if you only leave a mark, people will remember your bloodline.

But yes, I'd love to see the city of Sin and the city of Angels up and running again. Thank you for sharing Alexander.

Report Post Tip

I'm inclined to agree really , I'd love to see both cities filled and populated , but who will populate them?

I think when the times right , something will happen , but for now.. I think most cities are rebuilding and not worrying about empty cities at this moment in time.

Mudkip tips his hat and goes on a hunt for some chicago thugs.

Report Post Tip

I've always been a fan of cities where people are left to their own devices, you call them contests I view them as they way they should be.  Now I have no idea after all the tumult, who actually "owns" the city but as you guys say empty cities are bad for business.

As cities become populated with randoms and the like, the streets fill with their stories of intrigue etc.  The Vegas and Detroit experiences of a year ago showed that it can be good, the Detroit one this time has stalled a bit, maybe due to the rules and applications but perhaps a happy medium could be drawn.

Detroit's current bg rules, Vegas' no holds barred policy, no external influences and the residents paying a reasonable weekly tribute to whoever claims the city.  That way none of the current powerhouses lose strength.  Just a thought like. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: After the storm
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL