X

May 08 - 00:29:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The not so G.O.O.D life in Detroit Started by: Revolve on Dec 13, '12 23:58

Its the mafia...

Report Post Tip

Wait...

Report Post Tip

Lol gotta love a godfather and city filled with people who say one thing to you, but really mean another. I mean, that's okay. It is the mafia. Waited for the man and most his family to be asleep. Seems cowardly to me, but who am I? I'm just a know nothing goomba. Take this as no disrespect, just a man expressing his opinion. 

Report Post Tip

Konspiracy.. He protected his city the way he though , none of his people died , none of gordon's people died and none of Toast's people died.. None of HIS people died , hell he even kept the majority of mister Kanye_West's crew alive as they had nothing to do with it.

I'm not taking sides.. But the way he played it was SMART , not cowardly.

Report Post Tip

A slight correction, Revolve is only a Don. Soon he make take Godfather, but that hasnt happened just yet. He did what he did, right or wrong, its the Detroit way to do as they please.

Report Post Tip

Yeah shit happens in Detroit. I guess I'm just the type of guy that speaks about his problems. I never was the type to be buddies with someone then go behind their back. In games and in real life. Be a man about your shit and call it when you see it. 

What's done is done, however. We can all side with Revolve on his "achievement". Congrats on "doing what's needed" and "being a true leader"!

Report Post Tip

my father seahawk was a wiseguy when this happened and he was removed.

Report Post Tip

Seems like theres an awful stench of Sour Grapes coming from Konspiracy over there.

Personally, I find it refreshing that there wasn't any bullshit for the take down. Quite simple reasons that can be respected. Obviously the family of the dead will complain as always, though.

Report Post Tip

It's always the bloody way really isn't it.

People will come out and tell their side of the story. To be honest, I agree with that. There is never just one side to the story and that's the way it has to be. As ever though the losing side comes off sounding like it's whiny non-important drivel. Having said that, I don't think I've seen that here. I saw Konspiracy earn his grievances and do it without being a bitch about it. As he said, he's just a nothing Goomba with an opinion. Being the mafia though was it one he should have shared? It's never a good thing to tell a Don exactly what you think in our walk of life. Anyway, I think I'm just rambling for the sake of rambling.

I too am feeling refreshed at the no nonsense approach to the reasons of this take down. What would people prefer? A long drawn out elaborately written round-a-bout speech as to why this was a better move for our world or a blunt to the point reasoning as to why this particular person felt it was a good move for him and the city he was representing? Must confess, I definitely prefer the latter.

Report Post Tip

Rebetis - it is unfortunate that your father lost his life.  As one of the untagged members of our society, he was offerred no protection.  Most crewleaders like to make sure their members are tagged so if something unfortunate happens, they at least have a chance to get a home.

I'm very happy to see that you have learnt the lessons that unfortunately cost your father his life.

Report Post Tip

Revolve will die a horrible death before turning Godfather, beware the plans of his extermination are current as we speak.

Report Post Tip

Long overdue it will be too.

Report Post Tip

Shut up you tubby mcfatfuck

Report Post Tip

Yes boss.

Report Post Tip

iGoBerserk listen intently to some of the people around, he stands up to give his point of view.

"Ho i know it is hard to believe or to take what has happened at the family of Kanye. there are times we didn't understand why one should do such a thing for a fame and glory. I have no doubt that Kanye has done everything he could to keep his family alive and make them safe at his Headquarters. My mother died aswell in that headquarters and I moan for it, but that is life she chooses and that is the life i have choosen too, this is mafia, it is a battle of strategy, power, money, glory and fame. the lowest life that cant submit to anything should die and the bigger ones that has power will live. that is how our life goes in here. we have rules, we have oaths, we have secrets, we have plans a small one or a big one, but ones death dont stop them to gain this plans and dreams. Dreaming is one thing we have in here, that is the one we always hold in our hand, one may dream to be the best Hitman, others dream  to be the best Drug Businessman, others wanted to be called the Speed in pickpocketing, while other dreams high, they wanted to reach that top, any people that will be a hindrance to him toreach his dreams should be taken out properly. as Don Revolve state his address to this matter, he clearly tells everyone that he needed a captain a leader that will represent the city of Detroit, and he thinks Kanye has no ability to be a leader he wanted in the city. Though we can't tell, as we are in mafia and all oaths and secrets has to be kept, even the talk of both parties, and they do both know what really brings this matter to this very sad end. There is only one thing i want to say to you Ho and to the sons and daughters of the fallen family. Walk the way your parents had walk, walk high and be proud of what they have done and can do, follow your dreams even they are so steep, if you fall down, stand up where you fall and continue the work you are doing, if you find a mistake on your father and mother, learn on it and dont do what they have done rather do the opposite thing that will bring you to your dreams, and when your wings enfold, do your best, think what is best and you will have no regrets on it or anything that will come to you."

Report Post Tip

This is what mafia is all about! I love how you stated your stand in here, no dramas and other bullshit things.

Good job Don Revolve! Wish Detroit to prosper, Have a good run!

Report Post Tip

I love you, Donbot.

Report Post Tip

Igo Beserk you're such a freak lol

Gross

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The not so G.O.O.D life in Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL