Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:55:18
Page:  1 
Revolte Avec Moi Started by: ProdigalSun on Dec 14, '12 03:11

ProdigalSun walks out onto the somewhat familiar streets that his ancestors frequently roamed. He looks around and decides to propose an idea.

How come there is no memorials to the great Godfathers of our past? It would be interesting to take a look back at the statistics of some of our past leaders. Does anybody want to share about good times of the past or how things were? I love to hear fond memories of Roman, -Premeir, Stamina, JesseJames, Hound, Whatsername and all the other influential names that helped shape this way of life. I still see unspoken rules exist today because a certain Godfather made it the norm years ago. 

Just feeling nostalgic... 

Report Post Tip

Captious gets excited.

Yes! As someone new to this country I've been searching far and wide for some history books, or a museum, or just something to get a better feel of where the citizens are coming from.

Report Post Tip

Stinsonati finally found a discussion that he can watch. 

Of all this names that you have mentioned, there is but one Godfather's story that I have heard of. Like my Boss Captious, I too, would like to hear about the rest. Hopefully something like this can be read on an article on a magazine or our local newspaper. 

Report Post Tip

Mooshie looked at the speaker and replied with his two cents.

"I've heard stories of these great Godfathers, wasn't here to see them. Just past-on stories from my forefathers.."

Report Post Tip

Later on I will speak upon my personal most interesting Godfather story... the dynamic destruction of Hound in St.Louis, Stallion in NYC, JesseJames in Chicago & Stamina in New Orleans.. very interesting story.

Report Post Tip

Hearing what ProdigalSun has to say, it made Stinsonati excited yet a little confused.

I have no idea if you are being sarcastic or up to telling this story of yours for real. But if you really are or speak of such story, count me as one of many mafiosos that are looking forward with anticipation.

Report Post Tip

Its my understanding that the Gods have put forth a plan to capture our history and have it viewable for us. If that's currently happening behind the scenes so to speak or not, I dont know. I just remember hearing about it when I was in the coffee shop one evening.

Report Post Tip

JesseJames wackbacking is a very interesting story of dynamic destruction?

Report Post Tip

Blessed be the beard.

Report Post Tip

I would say so TheShockmaster considering it was a display of betrayal and was the start of a fair amount of death and rogueness within what was his city.

Report Post Tip

PizzaTheHutt retires...JesseJames wacked back on Raptor (Monet's RHM) which led Monet to take power and then EveValon tried to take her out. Monet auths Slab. Stamina eliminates Chicago after we took out Batman in Detroit. Good times. My father loved Chicago and working alongside Slab as a hand. 

Report Post Tip

Someone clarify my memory.

Was Anita the first godfather?

Is anybody familiar with how she went down? She seemed to have lived forever.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh good one Mister Corbusier. I believe the gods of this world had other plans for her and the rest of us.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to know the story behind Anita. Apparently she was born with an old set of DNA, before the gods wiped everyone out and started new life.

Report Post Tip

Who can forget Richard_Kuklinski? De facto Godfather of Las Vegas whilst still a Made Man. Survivor of half a dozen wars.  Instigator or a whole new way of doing things. This thing was literally never the same again.

Report Post Tip

For those interested, several volumes of memoirs from this turbulent epoch are in the Streets library. Search under LVCF

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Revolte Avec Moi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL