Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:41
Page:  1 
The Revolution's Travelling Sideshow Started by: Revolve on Dec 15, '12 08:32

Revolve had been traveling recently and on his travels he came across what can only be described as freaks. Revolve had just stared in astonishment at them for hours, and couldn't believe what was before his very eyes. Then it hit him that people would pay good money to watch these freaks. So he greased a few palms and the freaks were now in America and in the back of his truck.

He pulled up on Main Street, jumped out the cab of the truck. He took a look around and saw the small crowd and took a deep breath. With that he bellowed

Step right up people I have a feast for your eyes, something that will blow your minds. Inside this truck I have a collection of freaks from around the world. I won't show you them all at once as your eyes and brains won't be able to handle such sights. Before I unveil the first act, I also have a small bar here just so you can enjoy the freaks with a drink in your hand. All liquor is stocked and a flat rate of 3 dollars. Just shout and i'll find you.

Tickets for the show are 10 dollars.

Lets not waste anymore time and present the first act. I present to you from Europe Madame Clofullia The Bearded Lady.

She walks off the truck and the crowd gasps in astonishment. Someone shouts out "That's just a man dressed up as a woman"

Ah I thought someone might say that Madame Clofullia could you do the honors.

She pauses for a second and unbottons her blouse to show two womanly shaped breasts. She stands there with a 6 inch beard and exposed chest. Someone faints at the front completely shocked to see a half naked woman with a beard. She does her blouse back up before circulating round the crowd with a few people gently tugging her beard to make sure its real.

People I am not here to con you this is the real deal I have paid good money to give you the opportunity to enjoy this show.

So with out further ado Revolve smiles as he looks back at the truck.

Report Post Tip

DCockstad gasps and almost faints before he breaks out religion style

This is blasphemy! God would not allow this demonspawn to fill our children's heads with these utmost evil images and actions

Report Post Tip

Force was just about to leave his house to do some work. He cleaned up a little here and there to make sure that he was satisfied with how his home looked. Living like a pig was not in his nature. Checking all the mail he received one particular message advertising the sideshow in Detroit. All the details provided intrigued him to wanting to go see this show that many don't get to see in the world. After reading the entirety of the message that was sent from an inside source of the people he worked for he felt more persuaded to attend. Anything could be shown there, this could even be family business that needs to be discussed in a neutral meeting ground. Force put the letter down on the counter, grabbed his keys and made his way down to the sideshow to figure out what it was all about.

About the time Force got there the man was already talking to the people of the crowd. Saying something about freaks made him wonder, then it hit him the man speaking was his crewleader. Had Force's crewleader gone nuts or was there passion in his heart? Out of everything Revolve said, the bar caught the most of his attention for to see freaks his mind needed to be calmed down with alcohol. Taking a look around he located the establishment where the refreshments could be purchased. He made his way over to the bar and sat down at the counter, reaching into his pocket first to pull out a five dollar bill. Placing it on the counter and looking over to the bartender.

Force: Let me get a shot of Vodka to start this day off. Oh, and did you get to see the show and all those things out there?

Bartender: That will be $3.00. I saw them and you have to see them for yourself. They just creep me out.

Force: Fair enough.

The bartender grabbed a shot glass from the shelf below the counter and placed it on the counter. He grabbed the liquor and began to pour out the shot, sliding it over to Force after it was completed. Force raised the shot in the air and looked at the bartender nodding which was understood as thank you between the two of them. He drank the liquid and wiped his mouth.

Force: Well, let me go see what this show is all about.

Bartender: I think you will like the show. It will demonstrate to you something you aren't used to for a change.

On that note Force heads back to the group of people to view the show Revolve had put together. The woman was unique to say the least as it was used to serve as the opening act. The beard looked real and so did the breasts that she showed the whole crowd. Force looked over the crowd and witnessed someone fall to the ground out of shock. He stayed to watch the whole show to see all the incredible artwork Revolve had put together.

Report Post Tip

Back in Motor City after recent travels Jack is headed down Main Street looking for a decent restaurant.

As he's strolling down the sidewalk he notices a large crowd gathered around a truck just down the street.

Two of his family's associates are parading around with a large hand painted poster showing

The Revolution's Travelling Sideshow

and Jack hears Revolve introducing what can only be desribed as a feminine looking man with a long beard being presented as a lady. Now what the hell is going on?

Pushing his way through the crowd for a better view Jack is relieved of $10 by one of Revolves light fingered henchmen. Fair play, with these guys mingling in the crowd there's no chance of anyone getting away with not paying, not even family!

As the crowd begins to heckle and shout out That's just a man dressed up as a woman

Which Jack can't really argue with, someone else shouts something to the effect of If they're real, get 'em out and prove it and to everyone's surprise she does exactly that.

Bloody hell, mutters Jack. I need a fucking drink!

Unable to break through the jostling crowd Jack calls out

Boss, if you've still got any of the Blue Hills Bourbon set me up with a decent slug, I think I need it!

Jack sees Revolve glance over and nod. Hopefully one of his henchmen will bring him the drink before the next act emerges.

Report Post Tip

Revolve laughs as a few few people are taken from the crowd and water thrown over them to wake them out. I twas exactly the reaction he was looking for, something to create a buzz around town.

He motions oto one of the bartenders to come over and whispers something in his ear and points at UncleJack. The bartender scurries to the bar grabs a glass and pours half a glass before rushing over to UncleJack.

The doors of the truck begin to open once more.

Ladies and Gentleman the second act is on the way. I present to you Juan Baptista dos Santos I must warn you before this man is seen he will not be wearing trousers but there is a reason for this. This man has two penises, apparently the both work but I have yet to find anyone that can clarify this fact.

A few people turn away as a few more turn up to see what all the fuss is about at that point Juan Baptista dos Santos appears and as clear as daylight two penises are visable. He walks to the front of the crowd as a few people rub their eyes in amazement.

I know I was as shocked as you all are when I first saw him, the human body can indeed do some strange things. These people are truely freaks of the world so enjoy while you can as I don't know how long I can keep hold of them for.

Report Post Tip

HotIce yawns as she steps off the train from Philly

As she walks towards the HQ a goon in an expensive suit shoves a flyer in her face.  Groaning, she rubs the crap from her eyes and takes a look at what the flyer says

"The Revolution's Travelling Sideshow... So, the boss man went and bought himself a sideshow, I have to check this out"  HotIce says smiling, and heads off to the Sideshow.

She makes it to the show and walks towards the stage, arriving just as bearded lady finishes her rounds in the crowd, and buttons up her blouse.  She rubs her eyes while shaking her head.

"Holy Mother of... if I wouldn't have seen that myself, I would have never believed it.  I so need a drink...  Hey Boss, I'll take anything strong!"  HotIce says, laughing to herself "This is going to be good."

Report Post Tip

Thankful for his drink Jack begins to relax a little, damn nearly had a panic attack there for a minute! he mutters to the young Gangster standing alongside him.

I'm not sure if beards, hairy chests and breasts belong together but I understand Revolve's fascination, at least I'm trying to.

Jack hears the door of the truck creaking and true to form Don Revolve's begins to introduce another of his new friends, or should that be fiends!

Ladies and Gentleman the second act is on the way. I present to you Juan Baptista dos Santos I must warn you before this man is seen he will not be wearing trousers but there is a reason for this. This man has two penises, apparently the both work but I have yet to find anyone that can clarify this fact.

Aghast Jack finishes the rest of his drink in one gulp, now realising that the glass he was presented with is a pint glass. Half a pint of Blue Hills, kill or cure then....

Jack turns to watch the crowd who are rubbing their eyes in amazement. One lady is smiling and rubbing herself elsewhere and Jack averts his gaze.

Well, he says to the young Gangster, even with two he can't match me.

Report Post Tip

Jace just landed at the Motor City , he can't wait to watch the so called Feak Show . He looks at the long line and patiently wait till his number is called. After a few sighs and looks at his wrist watch he finally arrive at the front line.

Like the rest of the viewers he waited till Don Revolve opens the curtain.

Report Post Tip

Lwrnc woke up in the  late afternoon, a rough night at the local bar in his neighberhood always turns out in a big hangover. Need to lay back on those Scotsh for a while now he says to himself.
What a noise? All the commotion outside what is happening? Lwrnc sees revolve and his truck introducing a man with 2 penises.  a bit strange but i have seen people even worse.. slit open in a bathtub so they would bleed dry..

Lwrnc gets dressed quick and goes outside moves towards to the stage where Revolve stands and has a nice view and close to the bar.. where he sees a familiar womens face.
She shouts "Hey Boss, I'll take anything strong!"

Same here for me! Just give me a double Scotsh then since i have swore not to drink Scotsh anymore to myself. Drinking my hangover away with a Scotsh is a good remedy.
So how was the first act? Did i missed anything?

Lwrnc takes a nip and stares a second to the guy with 2 penises. This is really a freak show.. What would be next? A girl with 3 tits? A Dragon? A Siamese twin?

Report Post Tip

I was heading to a restaurant for a bite to eat as he stumbled across a kid running in fear of as he said a "DEMON wi-with two penises" as i looked at the kid trying not to laugh i hear alot of cheering in the street i decide not to stop at the restaurant but head towards the crowd of people what a line the man passes me my ticket and saying "have a pleasant time at The Revelution's Travelling Sideshow" i head in just in time to see the man with two penises shocked and couldn't help but laugh and said to myself "so the kid wasn't lying after all" i head to the bar and grab a drink "just a scotch please and make it on the rocks the bartender looks over with a smile on his face and says "Sorry mate we only do doubles around here and that will be $350" i hand him the money as i take the drink and find a table before the next act appears.   

Report Post Tip

Myst couldn't help but travel back to her home in Detroit when she had heard of the latest antics her boss had started. Stepping out of her car she looked across the parking lot and slightly bit her lip.

"A side show?" She stared at it for a bit before she took a few more steps closer. Never had she heard of a thing and her mind raced as her feet moved her body closer and closer. She reached in her coat pocket and slid a pack of smokes out and then searched for a match. Finally finding one she cursed as she had realized she dropped her smoke in a puddle of water.

"Damn my luck.." Digging another smoke out she placed it to her lips and then struck the match and happily drew in a breath as felt the smoke slide between her lips.

Reaching the entrance she perked her attention up even more as she noticed tables and chairs then a smile crept across her lips as she saw beer.

"Thank god!" Spying a empty table she manipulated herself between the other people and then slipped into the chair, claiming the table as her own.

"Excuse me a beer..."Her voice was suddenly cut off as she looked up and heard Revolve announce a man with two penis's. Her cheeks turn slightly red as she can't help but stare at the man on stage standing before her. Her stare was suddenly broke as the waitress had returned laughing at her as the beer was set down in front of her.

"Quiet the attractions we have here huh?" The waitress laughed as she nudged Myst and then grinned down at her.

"I must say that is defiantly not something I would think I would ever have seen in my life, nor even heard of." She looks around and then suddenly stops as a bearded women sat off to the side of the main attraction letting people tug her beard to prove it was real.

"Hmm.. Now I must say a freak show this is." Almost forgetting she was still holding a smoke she felt the sting of hot tobacco hit her fingers as she screeched and let the remainder of her smoke fall to the floor.

Report Post Tip

Lwrnc leans on the bar, head down and bends over his Whisky glas.. He thinks in a split second: " Why does that guy have 2 cocks and i dont?" this thought putts a little grin on his face.

Well let me stand straight now.. suddenly Lwrnc hears a little scream from the fine lady next to him, she wears a nice classic dress colored in red with same colored matching shoes with small heels.
Holds a Italian purse in her left hand and in her right hand a half cigarette of a unknown tabacco brand...

Let me help you miss!

Waitress do you have a wet towel for the lady over here?

Lwrnc snaps his fingers and gets a wet towel reached from the waitress - Thanks miss

Here take the towel before you get a burning mark and let me take of your purse dont worry im not trying to "PickPocket" you.
Lwrnc turns around back to the bar.. Well another half dead man from yesterday stands here.. i didnt even see you here pall! he says to DKOYzSon

Lrwnc gives DKOYzSon the purse and says to him: Dont you dare take anything from it my old friend.

Now Lwrnc walks from the bar into the big and loud crowd with only one goal: Getting in front of the stage.
Its very hard to get over there took him allmost 5 min. but he is finnaly standing in the front row now

Lwrnc tries to get Don Revolve his attention by: Waving and hitting on the edge of the stage.
The croud doesnt seem to see what he is doing but Revolve seems to pick it up quick.

He walks over to Lwrnc with a serious allmost insulted look on his face.

Lwrnc says friendly to Revolve: Im sorry sir, i dont mean any disrespect at all. i like your show, but we have been standing here and looking at the 2 penises for like 15 min maybe more and some people are really getting shocked in here. I know its called a travelling show and we could expect this kind of acts but could we move to next act in a couple of min?

Lwrnc stares in the dark brown eyes of Revolve and waits for his reacting

Report Post Tip

HotIce tips the man who brought her drink.  She swrils the liquid around in the glass then takes a sip of the drink handed to her.  

Vodka, Dry.  Nice.

HotIce looks at her glass for a moment.  She takes a bigger drink than she did the first time before looking up on stage, she nearly spits out the drink she just took but manages to choke it down.

My God... I thought the bearded lady was something, but this... She says as she stares at the man's groin, trying to figure out if there are 3 or 4 balls there.  Her concentration is broken when she hears some people discussing what may be coming up next, and laughs when she hears something about a woman with 3 tits.

Well if there is a woman with three tits She says still laughing, She is sure to be having a good time with the guy with 2 penises!

HotIce finishes off her drink and calls out Hey, I'd like another!

Report Post Tip

'DKOYzSon takes the handbag from Lwrnc'

"What yah expect me to do with this brother" i say to Lwrnc
"Whatever you want just don't take anything out of it brother" Lwrnc says.

DKOYzSon thinks in his head 'he said don't take anything out of it what if i just take the whole
handbag' DKOYzSon mumbles as he places the handbag on the table"shit i can do better than this
nickel and dime shit"
I head back up to the bar still in a little trance from the two penises act hope the next act tops
this one because we are so hyped, DKOYzSon takes a couple of shots of bourbon and settles it down with a scotch on the rocks as he awaits the next act to begin.

Report Post Tip

Zola hit town that Thursday evening straight from the west coast and had more than a little lag. The in flight meal hadn`t helped unfortunately; sat across from leadfoot for the whole journey watching him devour mussels by the plate reminded him of a bad bout of influenza as a kid and the constant stream of elasticised drool that emerged from his nostrils.

Twelve visits to the toilet later his stomach had been completely evacuated, a little like leadfoots mind. The bourbon wasn`t helping the situation either, apparently according to his left hand, bourbon excites the flavour of the mussel if left immersed for five minutes before consumption, and they slide down like a greasy ferret down a drain pipe. What a memorable sight that was.

The thought of spending the evening inside Revolve`s travelling truck of terrors was worrying in itself, never mind on an empty stomach. Luckily, Camazotz had called prior to them catching the plane, and informed them that the most frightening and unusual exhibit was actually a life size effigy of Donbot being mounted by a Norwegian Elk. The strong mancunian accent had probably lost much of its relevance in translation Zola thought, and coupled with the extremely loud punctuated shouts of gas meter and roofing lead theft together with complaints of losing incapacity benefit, that statement may have been a little astray from the actual truth.

They arrive just in time to see GlennCullen stood at the foot of the ramp into the truck. He looked seriously disappointed at Zola, as was always the case, and turned to lead the way into what had been billed as the highlight of the evening. Half way up the ramp they were bludgeoned to one side by Myst, running full pelt with a cigarette in her mouth, her hair on fire and screaming something about “Donny two dicks”. The three men looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and carried on their way past the sleeping overweight doorman.

Amid the chaos inside Zola spots a man stood on stage in his birthday suit, obviously cold and in dire need of a trip to the toilet. He stands there buff naked, turning to each of the three men and exposing himself with a desperate look on his face.

“My my”, exclaimed Glenn.

“Errrrrrrrrrmmmm..........That`s a strap-on, surely?” Replied leadfoot.

Zola remained silent and tilted his head slightly to one side to get a better view. The silent bewilderment was suddenly broken by Revolve parading stage front whilst miming to the actions of a basketball star.

“Evening men!” he shouted, and suddenly raced off to lure yet another gaggle of unsuspecting passersby into the exhibitionist truck.

“Well, that`s that then, can we go now?” asked leadfoot.

“No, we have to wait a little longer, ya know, appearances sake and all that” replied GlennCullen.

All of thirty seconds later the three had slid out the rear door and were busy sinking the first drink of the evening inside the beer tent falling out over what really was the plural of “penis”.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip didn't visit detroit very often , but this time on business he had decided to visit the local shows

'Is that ...a woman?'

Mudkip displays a horrified face and procedes to get up and use the bathroom

'Phew.. now that thats over.. I'll await the show!'

Report Post Tip

Ladies and Gentleman I must apologise for the delay in bringing out the next act. It appears that these freaks have a diva side to them. Once they got wind of the amount of people that come to see them, they demanded a pay increase. So we have been busy brokering a deal which is now agreed and signed.

Our next act comes all the way from the orient, he had gone missing but apparently my money talks to the right people. This man has something that is not as shocking as the last man in one sense but just as equal in another.

I present to you Wang The Human Unicorn.

Wang hesitantly walks out, he has a 14 inch spike on his head, amazing someone shouts, it can't be real shouts another. Then someone runs out from the crowd and pulls at the spike, Wang turns and dips his head ready to impale the youth with no manners but a couple of bodyguards throw the intruder to the ground and drag him off.

Ladies and Gentleman you must refrain from touching the freaks you wouldn't do it to a caged animal and these men and woman are no different.

Report Post Tip

Frank quickly pulled his car to a fast stop and hopped out and ran across the street to the show. Finally able to see one! He stood there amazed and trying to look at everything at the same time giving himself a headache. Standing there like a kid with a big smile on his face.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Revolution's Travelling Sideshow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL