Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 08:13:38
Page:  1 
Merchants of Menace Winners Announcement Started by: LilacDelaney on Dec 15, '12 10:34

At long last, I am able to announce the winners of the long since passed Merchants of Menace competition. Many thanks to all those who helped me organise information in the wake of so many deaths, including that of the original competition organiser and some judges.

The winners have now been notified and have received their prizes - here's a breakdown:

Best Business:

1st - The Glass Slipper by BlackSuperman - $5,000,000
2nd - Mr. Clean by Modfather - $2,000,000
3rd - Chicagoland Amusement Park by Mercury - $1,000,00

Most entertaining (2 credits) -

BlackSuperman

Best Dressed - Male & Female (2 credits each) -

BlackSuperman
CherryBlossoms

Most Awkward Customer (2 credits) -
Rhaziel

The Sucker - Moff_Tarkin

PP Frenzy - No winners as to our knowledge, nobody completed the list of names :(

Many congratulations to all who won, and well done to everyone who took part!

Report Post Tip

Umm, I have not won anything here nor have my ancestors but I have a question. Every winner mentioned here is dead. How do they get their prizes?

Report Post Tip

Mudkip applauds the list of winners

'Hello Flea! I believe there next of kin will be elegible to claim there mother/fathers prize.

Report Post Tip

Oh, alrighty then. Thanks for the clarification.

Report Post Tip

To further add on to Mudkips point, Flea...

We are aware that these names have unfortunately passed, the competitions results were to be made public right about the time a war broke out on these streets. To ensure we respect everyones privacy, we have posted the winners ancestor's name so they may choose for themselves if they would like to claim their winnings.

SquidMaster tips his hat...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Merchants of Menace Winners Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL