Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 14:09:15
Page:  1 
Crooks and thugs and Christmas. Started by: JM_Browning on Dec 15, '12 21:15

JM_Browning buried a hard left into the man's ribs and let him slide to the ground. He reaches into the man's breast pocket and takes his wallet. Upon opening it, he empties it of it's cash and tosses the empty billfold onto the man's chest. He stands,pockets the cash and lights a smoke. Dragging deep on the cigarette, he exhales and looks down upon the now whimpering pile of shame at his feet. He drives one last hard kick into the man's ribs and speaks to the man. "the next time I have to track you down for your payment you will pay with your life" JM_Browning strolled down the street and takes a seat at an outdoor coffee shop. He sits and sips his coffee and watches the people rush by with their Christmas gifts and oh too long to do lists for the Holidays. The odd passerby throws him a cautious glance and hide their eyes from his view, hoping not to draw unwanted attention to themselves. JM_Browning smiles to himself and ponders the reasoning behind why people may fear him. Sure, his actions moments ago may be seen in a bad light, that it is random violence and the decay of the society. People like him apparently made people nervous and not enjoy their Christmas holiday. "what about the children?" JM thought for a moment  and pondered the question. Yes...what about the children.  The whole idea that old JM doing his job, affected the outcome of a childs Christmas enjoyment, was ludacris! JM_Browning finishes his coffee and  clotheslines a random wiseguy off off his soapbox and adresses the locals. with the new fad that these department stores have, of having old Saint Nick come in and having hundreds of people line up to have  a picture taken and spew out their demands. There is a bigger issue than us "businessmen" tramatizing a child at christmas. Have any of you looked at some of these photos of kids with Santa? For every one photo of a child smiling, there is a dozen where the kid is screaming bloody murder. How sadistic can parents be, subjecting their children to that kind of torture? You spend years telling your kids about "stranger Danger". and then what do the parents do? Hand them over to a guy in a red suit that hasn't been worn in a year, sit them on his lap and say "SMILE" They can't see any part of this guy's face due to the fake beard covering most of it. All they see is eyes. Eyes that supposedly stare right into their souls and just know if they have been naughty or nice. How is this not supposed to scare the living shit out of a kid? Oh, and don't forget telling the kids about how this guy breaks into their house while they are asleep. every bump in the night after that is going to be blamed on Santa rather than the Monsters under the bed. Don't believe me? Just look at the photographic evidence when you go pick up your kid's pictures with Santa. If that isn't a picture of abject terror, I don't know what is. So stop painting us "legitimate Businessmen" in a bad light and start looking at yourselves. JM steps down off the soapbox and begins to walk away, he pauses, turns and looks at the crowd and has a twinge of his late mother's words speaking to him. He sighs heavily and reaches into his pocket and grabs the cash he had taken from his last victim and tosses it into the crowd. Merry Christmas ya Mooks!

JM_Browning buried a hard left into the man's ribs and let him slide to the ground.He reaches into the man's breast pocket and takes his wallet. Upon opening it, he empties it of it's cash and tosses the empty billfold onto the man's chest. He stands,pockets the cash and lights a smoke.Dragging deep on the cigarette, he exhales and looks down upon the now whimpering pile of shame at his feet. He drives one last hard kick into the man's ribs and speaks to the man.

"the next time I have to track you down for your payment you will pay with your life"

JM_Browning strolled down the street and takes a seat at an outdoor coffee shop. He sits and sips his coffee and watches the people rush by with their Christmas gifts and "oh too long" to do lists for the Holidays.The odd passerby throws him a cautious glance and hide their eyes from his view, hoping not to draw unwanted attention to themselves.
JM_Browning smiles to himself and ponders the reasoning behind why people may fear him. Sure, his actions moments ago may be seen in a bad light that it is, random violence and the decay of the society. People like him apparently, made people nervous and not enjoy their Christmas holiday. "what about the children?" they would cry. JM thought for a moment and pondered the question. Yes...what about the children. 
The whole idea that old JM doing his job, affected the outcome of a childs Christmas enjoyment, was ludacris!

JM_Browning finishes his coffee and  clotheslines a random wiseguy off off his soapbox and adresses the locals.

With the new fad that these department stores have, of having old Saint Nick come in and having hundreds of people line up to have a picture taken and spew out their demands. There is a bigger issue than us "businessmen" tramatizing a child at christmas.

Have any of you looked at some of these photos of kids with Santa? For every one photo of a child smiling, there is a dozen where the kid is screaming bloody murder.
How sadistic can parents be, subjecting their children to that kind of torture? You spend years telling your kids about "stranger Danger". and then what do the parents do? Hand them over to a guy in a red suit that hasn't been worn in a year,sit them on his lap and say "SMILE"
They can't see any part of this guy's face due to the fake beard covering most of it. All they see is eyes. Eyes that supposedly stare right into their souls and just know if they have been naughty or nice.
How is this not supposed to scare the living shit out of a kid?Oh, and don't forget telling the kids about how this guy breaks into their house while they are asleep. every bump in the nightafter that is going to be blamed on Santa rather than the Monsters under the bed.
Don't believe me? Just look at the photographic evidence when you go pick up your kid's pictures with Santa. If that isn't a picture of abject terror, I don't know what is.
So stop painting us "legitimate Businessmen" in a bad light and start looking at yourselves.

JM steps down off the soapbox and begins to walk away, he pauses, turns and looks at the crowd and has a twinge of his late mother's words speaking to him. He sighs heavily and reaches into his pocket and grabs the cash he had taken from his last victim and tosses it into the crowd.

Merry Christmas ya Mooks!

Report Post Tip

dammit, apparently I have to post stuff twice

Report Post Tip

As Stinsonati heads home from a day of shopping not of christmas gifts but stuff for his new born son, he saw a familiar face making a speech. He listened intently to what the man had to say and replied. .

"That is an interesting thought Sir JM, ,I never looked at it that way and it does make sense. I will keep this in mind for my child. Happy holidays, and congrats on being promoted Boss."

Stinsonati smiled while giving an informal salutation and returned to walking his way home.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Crooks and thugs and Christmas.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL