iGoStitching Christmas Bazaar Started by: iGoBerserk on Dec 16, '12 03:04

Come they told me, cut cut cut cut cut

A new born Tailor to see, cut cut cut cut cut

Our finest gifts could buy, cut cut cut cut cut

To walk with grace at street, cut cut cut cut cut,

cut cut cut cut cut, cut cut cut cut cut,

So let us meet with him, cut cut cut cut cut,

When we come.

All the people standing in the street turn and look at the small child singing the unusual song in front of a famous Tailor shop at Chicago. They laugh to themselves at the familiar tune of little drummer boy, even if they were a little confused by his lyrics.

iGoBerserk stands in the doorway of the tailor shop, seeming pleased with the boy and the crowd that has built up around him. He goes near the child and lifts his face to look at him.

“Good job little one,” iGoBerserk smiles. “Now get out of here before I cut your little brother down there.” The child runs away and after reaching  the alley he looks back raising his middle finger at iGoBerserk.

“Damn, I do like that kid... he has a future,” he mutters to himself.

Turning his attention to the crowd, iGoBerserk clears his throat and stands tall. He takes out a cigarette at his pocket and lit it, taking a slow inhale before beginning.

“Good day everyone! This will be very short... I did pay that kid to get your attention and please do hear me out. Today is a great day. As you can see, we are in front of a famous shop belonging to a very respected man: Godfather SquidMaster and his Tailored Tentacles. I have been awarded a small corner at this famous shop to bring you the iGoStitching Corner. We will serve a holiday season bazaar... everyone can buy gifts of clothes, suits and crests here in this holiday season. Since it is the Christmas season, why not try our Christmas Special suits that I’ve been weaving for these last few days?"

Report Post Tip

After finishing a clothes that has been called to him. iGoBerserk hang the new weave suit to the window so everybody can see the new suit he just made.

Jimmy the Gent Suit

Report Post Tip

excuse me my good man. what kind of prices are you charing? while quality is the key to success, the cost is almost as important

Report Post Tip

"Good day sir and welcome." iGoBerserk mend all the things infront of him and look at Alexader.

"it is a good question sir, the price of my suit is at 300K each, as I am at the store of Godfather SquidMaster, but since Christmas is coming near, my stitching has been cut off to 250K per suit till the end of this year." iGoberserk smiles.

Report Post Tip

While waiting iGoBerserk hangs all the tailored suit he just finished.

Finished Suits

Report Post Tip

After making many attempts to visit iGoBerserks iGoStitching tailor parlor DKOYzSon thought to himself "why doe's an old friend tell me to visit, and he is never around" he just didn't understand yet this time was oddly strange the back door to the parlor was a little bit open and in the door was a key being the friend that i was i took the key out of the door and walked into what looked like the back way to his office i walked through the double doors DAMN!! it was a beautiful place sewing materials everywhere, i head over to a big desk to place the key in to the drawer i find a note and it reads "DKOYzSon Read Please" i unfold the note and it says "You have passed my test, you said i could trust you so i have the key you found in the door that is now your key, the desk you have taken this note from is now your desk, i hope you didn't think i was gonna make my secretary sit on the floor now 'DKOYzSon couldn't help but chuckle' in the times i am away i will need you too answer all calls deal with all people and note all requests in my journal for when i return i guess thats all you need to know for know i shall see you when i return if you are still in chicago that is. Love iGoberserk" DKOYzSon was so happy to have recieved this job from his old friend he went back home to Detroit to tell his family of the news.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: iGoStitching Christmas Bazaar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL