Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:34
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: MIA limit from 4 in 2 to 8 in 4. Started by: Squishy on Dec 17, '12 01:51

We have altered the way we calculate the MIA limit. The grand total per month is the same, but rather than limiting it to 4 every 2 days, we do 8 every 4 days. This will allow you to take breaks from the game, but still maintain your pace - which should be beneficial with the holiday season right down the road.

Report Post Tip

<3

Report Post Tip

At first glance I was sitting here thinking something was off about this. After reading this I don't see a problem with this as long as the grand total per month wasn't changed. I mean gun build fast enough already so I'm fine with this change.

Report Post Tip

I cant see this change helping the marketplace all that much. If anything this would have driven the price up higher.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree, it is not going to benifit the market place at all i think it was best to keep it how it was and also it will affect the durden spawns instead of being every 2-3 days it will push it to more like 4-5.

Report Post Tip

"I would have to agree, it is not going to benifit the market place at all i think it was best to keep it how it was"

The goal of this move was not to alter prices in the marketplace, but to ensure that people have less consequences for stepping away for a few days so they can fulfill their real life obligations.

" and also it will affect the durden spawns instead of being every 2-3 days it will push it to more like 4-5."

From the data I am looking at, I believe the total overall MIAs purchased will remain about the same, so the frequency of durden spawns should stay the same. In order for the time between durdens to increase, it would require the amount purchased to decrease. I don't see things really changing that much, but I would appreciate if you could elaborate on what I missed?

Report Post Tip

Nothing has changed though. Ok so you get 4 in 2 days(Thats hasn't changed) or 8 in 4(Ok it stacked once but there is no difference). As far as the markey place it shouldn't even affect the marketplace.

Report Post Tip

I mean people will be spawning there 8 as soon as they can so for a day or two there will be alot of mias being spawn after that people will spawn less because they have used all there mias up which will allow 1 spawn of durdens as opposed to 2 or 3 we may normally get because they have to wait the 4 days.

Report Post Tip

Um... but it's still the same number of MIAs per Durden spawn... so they'll still spawn after that number is killed... Or people could have restraint and stick to 4 in 2 days, and kill their other 4 the next 2 days.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: MIA limit from 4 in 2 to 8 in 4.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL