Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:31:32
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Starting a family Started by: Igor on Sep 14, '07 16:21
you get an automatic promotion to earner,right?but you must be higher rank then earner to start your own family...so how to get a higher rank?...I apologise if that is a stupid question
Report Post Tip
Actually you need a family to promote you past earner or a Godfather. But as we have no families or a godfather but I'm sure there'll be auto-promotions untill some set up.
Report Post Tip
you should be able to buy a HQ at earner if im not mistaken
Report Post Tip
Well, the gods said everything back to normal which would mean that you could purchase a HQ at Made Man but I think aswell it's possible as earner.
Report Post Tip
tnx guys!
Report Post Tip
TheCandyman the admins said the ranking system was back to normal?
Report Post Tip
I'm pretty sure they did because no cycle anymore till V2 comes.
Report Post Tip
Look:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/30
Report Post Tip
Shat lets hope it set at Earner for HQ buying
Report Post Tip
I would hazard a guess that you have to be a MM.

But I know noooooooootheeeeeeng.
Report Post Tip
I reckon they will lower the points to get made man until the first few set up, then put the points back up and let the game carry on as normal.
Report Post Tip
earner for the 1st month would be cool

or 2
Report Post Tip
fervently repeats the word

earner earner earner earner
Report Post Tip
It should be Made Man. A good time ti earn money, and being able to stay alive for fifteen days instead of just five is a little more worth the title.
Report Post Tip
Any admins around to read this?..

With everything changing etc, fill us in a little ;)
Report Post Tip
as it was stated before.

its exactly how it was before the cycles.

ie - HQ at MadeMan
Report Post Tip
I eat my hat and my words

An earner just set up :D
Report Post Tip
Ok guys, they accidently forgot to change the Made Man rule back when they reset, that was stated already by an admin I believe. Now as for ranking to Made without a family, if someone is not in a family I believe they continue to autorank until they find one, thus a crewless Earner can become a crewless WiseGuy if he/she lives long enough. The thing is, not many live that long because in our world, if you have no crew, you have nothing, and get shot. This being said, I hope it clears up all the confusion, I have gotten tired of seeing this topic around, any other questions and you can just MM me, I will use my superior common sense to answer them for you.

Johnny smiles and backs out
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Starting a family
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL