Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:33:22
Page:  1 
The Life Started by: Arnold_Libinqa on Dec 20, '12 20:42

September.21.1921

It's cold i'm on a boat from eastern europe the dock man yells everyone up where almost to shore i'm a little sea sick and it's freezing cold so i get outta my bed and getting dressed and i'm walking down the cooridor when i knock and hear a women

screeming almost there lady luck and it's called love so i continued walking i was staring off starboard and it started snowing almost there lady luck almost there when i got off the boat i realized i had no were to go so i started to walk off when a car

pulled up and somone started to speak hey cousin how are you doing this night and i said doing well yaka bokanina lacania he said what? you forgot are language already he's standing stone cold drunk laughing at the boat handler and were plotting a

robbery at the same time so he passed me a bottle of vodka and we started to leave when a man by the name of vladimer coskana says who are you now and i said niko bellic never did tell him my real name because it was a secret i kept for 80yrs

we were almost home when i got out and said i need a job to do he spoke in the saddest tone i ever heard saying you need a job huh so does every russian i know what makes you so special i said i am a russian soldier from the cold war not a gangster

not a taxi driver a russian soldier and he spoke saying well now your a cab driver for me and my friends you'll get paid well if you can pick me up and leave a bomb in a garage near by the local cab depot do this and you'll have a job alright and so i did

you'll see the rest of my story soon enough alright.

Report Post Tip

September.22.1923

It's late i'm in my apartment and i'm sitting down watching Tv and wondering were my life is headed and it's getting dark paranoid due to the death of vladmir i'm holding my 9mm tight wondering if i fucked up bad enough that they'll come for me

i remember my night and day theroy that all mobster die at night and day they get shot by a drive-by so i sat up at night watching the door and in the morning i never want outside i was on a second floor wondering when my time's up so soon i left

my apartment to find my cousin having it with malorie in and apartment near by so i shot them both for a greed of jealousy and they were near me my entire life so soon i took over his operations and became a drug trafficker in chicago's most viloent

neigborhood anthems row so i started using taxi drivers to traffick coke and i left that life to pursue a carrier in atomery and loa dust soon we opened a fish market and sold it to random folk through fish and it became the greatest plan we ever had.

Report Post Tip

September.21.1925

Life came short it was dark i was with a russian wife i found in a strip club she was sweet nice and sexy we were having drinks and smoking cigars i came around a corner and got jumped by a couple bikers and they told me the lost story

which was live your life they want you to live i lost my eye that night by a flying beer bottle and she said ahh honey you alright and she started to laugh it was nightime and i left back to the depot smoking and being stone cold drunk i was

so pissed that i literaly had a knife and i was plotting another man's death so i went to his house and shot it up with an ak he soon burned my depot down and said take it like a man would so i turned to my burner and said torch his house

and he did soon the fbi came on to us and i was arrested and became an inmate in the san quetin system he was transford to another cell we started a riot looking for him just to find out that he was realeased do to turning fed info about me

and my crew so you know my true story now...Arnold Libinqa

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Life
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL