Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:13:59
Page:  1 
Pickles Presents Mafia Christmas Carols Started by: Dread_Pirate_Pickles on Dec 22, '12 00:46

Pickles walks into the streets filled with yuletide joy (or is it bourbon and eggnog?).  He looks around at all the traffic, then quickly steps back onto the sidewalk.  He opens up his crate labeled 47 Enterprises ©®™ Insta-Gazebo and starts construction.  CashMoneyMillionaire starts decorating with garland and evergreen branches.  Lovey lights some candles, and Captious mugs an orphan for her own amusement.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Lilacs and Donbots!  It’s Christmas time everyone, and I want to share in the spirit by having a good old fashioned Christmas Carol sing along!  So, pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate, meet your best girl under the mistletoe (remember they usually prefer when you pay up front), and sing along if you know the words.

The rest of the NORCo crew stands behind Pickles festooned (yeah, I said festooned) in choir robes and they begin to sing . . .

Jingle bells, Phil Steak smells,

Vaticus laid an egg.

The NORCoMobile lost a wheel

And the MIA got awayyyyyyyyyyy.

Silent night! Holy night!

All is calm all is bright

‘Till the Durdens start to run wild

Shoot them all, man, woman, and child

Sleeping with the fishes!

Sleeping with the fishes!

Deck the halls with gasonline,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Torch a business and watch it gleam,

Bribe the cops and sell some drugs,

Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

Run away, don’t trip on thugs,

Oh the Calamari Times is frightful,

But the Tabloid News is so delightful,

And since there’s nothing else to see,

Let ‘em read! Let ‘em read!  Let ‘em read!

On the twelfth day of Christmas,

my Godfather sent to me

Twelve Durdens dying,

Eleven depots raided,

Ten gangsters gunning,

Nine ladies dancing (nothing to change here, folks),

Eight Earners earning,

Seven schlubs shafted,

Six purses pilfered,

Five bodyguaaaaarrrrrdddddssss,

Four call girls,

Three jail breaks,

Two Durden maps,

And a partridge in a pear tree!

Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.  You’ve been a great crowd tonight.  Merry Christmas, and may God bless us, everyone.

Pickles starts to walk away, stops, and turns around

And one good old fashioned BAH HUMBUG!

Report Post Tip

Classic Pickles.

Although I am highly disappointed I wasn't mentioned in any of the carols :( I though we had a thing...

Report Post Tip

Fucking kid shouldn't have been in my pockets without returning! I was totally nice though, I mean, I didn't even set him on fire as advertised!

Report Post Tip

"And a partridge in a pear tree!" Change too... And a big fat I.W.P!

Report Post Tip

What is this 'Calamari Times' I keep hearing about? I haven't read it and I'd like to slap the editor for pilfering the name of The Calamari.

Cheeky sod.

Report Post Tip

This got me laughing, keep up the good work sir.

Report Post Tip

This got me laughing good one hehehee

Report Post Tip

I am totally appalled by the absolute disregard for the spirit of christmas in these items and thoroughly disheartened by the fact that I didn't think of it first.

I am going to drown my sorrows and such in some coffee with a little somethin in it. Or is it somethin with a little cofffee in it.

Report Post Tip

Mr. Pickles, what a great song you have made.You made my boring day a little more brighter :)

Keep it up  >:D<

Report Post Tip

That made my day PICKLES. Now I am not so mad at my ex now. LMAO

Report Post Tip

Well done Pickles. Good to see a sense of humor floating around these streets!

Report Post Tip

Bravo! Well done Maestro Pickles! Another masterpiece brouth to us by your brilliant mind.

Says "Have a crime filled christmas everybody, and hope we all make it this new year!" as he shoots his tommy gun in the air

Report Post Tip

Fa la la la la, la la la la, I'm having LSS(Last Song Syndrome) now, a job well done! you make my day

"Deathstalker walks away, killing some gangsters on his way to HQ while singing the song"

"While at HQ Deathstalker forgot to changed his choir robes, now he realized why the gangsters laughed at him"

Report Post Tip

Just out of curiosity - was it a Faberge egg that I laid, D.P. Pickles? I have a nice stash of those - crew funds need to go somewhere, right? Who needs food, water and shelter, afterall!

Report Post Tip

Woundwort taps his foot hearing the melody of the Christmas Carols , but stops for a moment and realizes he hates christmas. his eyes narrow.

Wait ... I hate Christmas!  Pickles I so agree with the Bah Humbug!   But however the music does has a great melody!

Woundwort , mutters as he leaves, he thinks to himself if he had it his way.... Santa should be strung up.

Report Post Tip

On a christmas note...Olive `the other reindeer`was a complete bitch!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pickles Presents Mafia Christmas Carols
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL