Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:30:59
Page:  1 
Casa De Numeritos Started by: Diego_Rivera on Dec 23, '12 08:09

As you approach the corner of W Washington blvd, you happen to catch a glance at the spanish fruit vender selling his fresh fruits. The scent of fried spanish chicken fills the air. As you continue down the avenue, you come across a group of guys hanging out in front of a small bar that reads: "CASA DE NUMERITOS." The loud music sounding in the background along with the fine ladies seen thru establishments glass window, no need to say no more, were in for a good time. As you enter the hall, a beautiful young fine Latina woman removes yer sport coat and hat, and leads you to a table with a nice view of the room. Suddenly from a small stage in the front of the hall a tall well dressed man with a rather nice tan, takes center stage and speaks.

"Bienvenidos amigos, welcome my friends. I am Diego Rivera & welcome to the Casa De Numeritos or house of numbers. Here in my place feel free to relax and enjoy yourself after a hard days work. We have everything a man/woman could possibly desire, of cousre at a reasonable price. 

Here at the Casa De Numeritos we specialize in sports gambling in all professional sports. What sports you may ask, well let me tell you : MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, US SOCCER LEAGUE even EUROPEAN SOCCER LEAGUES. You contact me with a game and and WAGER (min 500k ~ max ?), and let the games begin. Its simple you if you win, you win double your money. YES DOUBLE YOUR MONEY. So drink, smoke our fine Dominican cigars and see of your team Wins. All we ask is to please SIGN your NAME & CITY at the front door table. 

GRACIAS.  

Report Post Tip

After attentively listening to what Diego_Rivera has to say, Stinsonati approached the old lad. .

I must give compliments to this nice suite your wearing Senior Rivera, and this is indeed one of the best joint's that I have seen so far. I have thought of opening a business such as this, but really, I'm not a sports afficionado, I would rather play with my own balls rather than watch men play with their balls! Nevertheless, I am a gambler, a compulsive gambler to be exact, and I enjoy loosing my money on gambling as much as winning them that's why I would like to congratulate you in opening this business.

I will come back here as soon as I hear that a game gives good odds. Lastly I would like to ask, if you could would accept wagers on boxing and mixed martial arts matches too. That's all for now. Good luck with your business.

He shoock Diego_Rivera's hands and for the last time gave a good glance to the the gentleman's fine tuxedo and stepped out of Casa de Numeritos. . 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Casa De Numeritos
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL