Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:36:27
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
A crew page. Started by: LordofBiscuitTins on Oct 13, '08 17:53
I think it would be nice to have a link, either on the "local crews" page, or on the Leader's profile, that directs toward a crew page detailing crucial information regarding the family. Though no doubt I will get a lot of "That's what the leader's profile is for, duh" replies, I do think something like this is becoming increasingly necessary.

To use an example from this game, the list in Marietta's profile is quite unsightly. While this could be some slight OCD manifestation on my part, I do think this and other family policies being located on one page could be a handy thing to have.

Although I realise this is far from a pressing matter; on the new game where there could be possible deviation and variation in rules and policy from city to city, this could be a welcome addition indeed.

Love,

Biscuit Boy.
Report Post Tip
This is certainly an interesting idea. That is usually what the first interaction between a boss and a new member is for, to find out about each other, and family information. It somewhat borders on the whole omerta policy, as you wouldn't want to put too much of your family info out for anyone to see. I'm not putting down your idea, I am curious as to what info you propose to be on the family/crew page if we had one.
Report Post Tip
I'd venture to say it is an ok idea. Although, it may be best for this to be roleplayed it can cause a lot of typing for hands and I am by no means a fan of carpal tunnel syndrome. I'd imagine a page detailing basic beliefs and values. Although that'd be similar.

Maybe a introduction to why the family is named what it is and any prior families that put it into motion as sort of a special thanks section.
Report Post Tip
First and foremost, a basic chain of command. How many times have you had a problem or issue that you couldn't resolve because the CL/RH/LH were all away. Listing the members who can deal with problems would help a lot as I see it.

Secondly, as I said, there will be much room for diversity on the new game; with the inclusion of boroughs and cities themselves being almost totally removed from each other. If New York and Philadelphia have differing policies on unsponsoreds, entry taxes, anything like that; confusion can be avoided by clarification on a crew page.

Whilst it could be done via a backalley, or the leader's profile, I do think a crew page would be helpful, if not a necessity.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: A crew page.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL