Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:27
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Boston Started by: Squishy on Dec 30, '12 15:57

We have opened up Boston as an east coast city, thus balancing out Central with 3 cities and East with 3 cities.

This will help our transition from the old style to the new style, however, be forewarned that Boston may be closed when we switch over to Districts. Before you setup as a crewleader in Boston make sure you plan out integrating in with one of the other cities in the event of Boston closure.

PS: All of your previous tip info and achievement stuff from LA is now Boston.

Report Post Tip

Haha Boston wtf "I'm the godfather of Boston!" Sounds weird :) ah well thanks squishy

Report Post Tip

Don't close Boston! It's the best city evor!

Report Post Tip

Ahhhh Homade Boston Brown Beans and home baked bread. You can't beat it

Report Post Tip

Can't help but notice the FBN convention in Boston.

Report Post Tip

i think the CA there is having a meeting right now

Report Post Tip

I was just wondering why Boston was created if it is only going to be a temporary city?

As I understand it when districts are introduced Boston is going to fall away... Why the effort in replacing the city if it is going to fall away?

Report Post Tip

squishy was trying to make people stop complaining

Report Post Tip

I am sure if someone was authed in Boston and put effort into making it a city like the rest of them then I don't think the admins would remove it. Squishy says it "may be closed" so if still no one is authed then no point keeping it around.

Report Post Tip

No one wants to take the risk of setting up only for the city to be closed on them at a later date, if it was permanent while there is a CL is there then we might see auths into the city. Then if after the change over to districts the city becomes empty for 3 months remove it like what was done with St Louis.

Report Post Tip

Boston will not be closed down, but it will be absorbed into another city with enough open districts so that each crew would have their own district.

Report Post Tip

It still be like forcing people to share a city, until the districts have been around for a long time people will still treat the cities as owned/headed by one person. It will take a long time to change this mindset and it may never change.

Report Post Tip

How many Districts will there be?

Report Post Tip

There will be 10-12 areas to start, with additional ones being added in as the population increases.

Report Post Tip

And there can be a Godfather in each one of these areas?

Report Post Tip

There can be a godfather in each area. Right now we have 6 areas that can support 6 godfathers, we are expanding to 12 areas that can hold 12 godfathers.

Report Post Tip

Why is that change being implemented? I have always loved one Godfather per city.

Don't think it'll be too crowded with all the GFs? Unless theres something we're all missing?

Report Post Tip

Crowded? Nah, there is 12 areas that are partitioned off from each other through some pretty hefty flight timers, consider the game more or less being broken into two areas. One area has up to 6 godfathers, the other area has up to 6 godfathers.

I think if anything the game will be less crowded with the amount of areas being introduced.

Report Post Tip

So there will be a GF crew and one regular crew per district?

Report Post Tip

"So there will be a GF crew and one regular crew per district?"

There are no limitations per district, other than a max of 1 godfather per district. You can have 1 godfather and no other crews, you could have 1 godfather and 17 other crews. There is no hard coded limit other than there starts to be a diminishing return once you get to the point where there is not enough businesses available for your crew.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Boston
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL