Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Happy New Year Started by: Lady-Fighter on Dec 31, '12 21:51

Ladyfighter sits on her couch, waiting for Aidan and The_Gent to pick her up to go to the 'Ndrangheta celebration of the New Year. Relaxed as she is, she starts thinking about last year.

31 December is always a day to get emotional and think back on events that happened during this year.

During this year I have met a lot of great people not only in my family and my city but in the whole underground world.

Ladyfighter still remembers the day she got a message from Godfather DeadlySin to start her family in Philadelphia. A day to remember.

Ladyfighter arrives at the 'Ndrangheta headquarters and as soon as she has a glass of champagne, she asks for some silence and starts her speech.

Today I raise my glass not only to my family members but also to all the people in this world. I wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope your wishes and dreams for next year will come true.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Let the fireworks start.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Very well spoken, Boss. Like a true lady. It is an honor to be your trusted Right Hand Man and echo your sentiments to the letter. We may even be on opposing sides of conflicts at times, but in the end, we are all colleagues and I feel really close to a lot of people I have met in here.

Salud! Happy New Year!

Report Post Tip

I'd like to echo these sentiments also, both to Ladyfighter, Aidan and everyone else across the cities.

Happy New Year to all, and may the next one be even better!

Lilac raises a glass.

Report Post Tip

Happy new year everyone :)

Report Post Tip

Happy new year every one!

Report Post Tip

I can claim Ladyfighter and Lilac's comment's aswell. I met great people too.

Happy New Year's!

Report Post Tip

Happy new year to everyone

Report Post Tip

Word. Have a safe and happy new year!!

Report Post Tip

AAA is doing free tows tonight. Dont drink and drive. Call them if need be. But more than likely, if youre reading this then youre not doing anything that special......

Report Post Tip

Mudkip raises his glass to LadyFighter

'Happy new years everyone , have fun and be safe.. and as Heisenberg said.. Don't drink and drive!'

Report Post Tip

A new year to bring new changes. I'm grateful to have met the people I have and the experiences I've had. Happy New Year to everyone in this little thing of ours!

Report Post Tip

\happy new year Lady -fighter may the new year find your hand extended in friendship and never in want

Report Post Tip

Happy New Years!

Report Post Tip

happy 2013

Report Post Tip

Happy New year

Report Post Tip

Happy New Year to you Lady-Fighter

and to all my Family and friends.

Wishing all a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Report Post Tip

Happy New Year!! Hope all your hangovers are being nursed.

Report Post Tip

Happy new years everyone!  stay safe and have a profitable new year!

Report Post Tip

Padrino raises his glass.

Happy New Year! All the well with earning in the days to come.

Report Post Tip

Zola runs by clutching a bottle of Jack Daniels and a portable medical drip.........

Happy new year to all our readers. Have a great 2013 and here`s hoping it lives up to all your expectations.

Salut! Brothers and sisters..........

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Happy New Year
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL