Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:56
Page:  1 
Wiseguys Anonymous Started by: VinceNoir on Jan 03, '13 18:25

The bar had neon signs and looked rather like your usual tacky late night diner and you had gathered that inside there must have been a few of the local cowboys what with the horses tied to the hitching rail out front. You spotted a man standing against the wall taking matters into his own hands. As you watched him shaking himself off he turned and smiled and motioned you to come into the bar instead of what you wanted to do which was grab a bite to eat.

The bar was very tasteful it had everything you would want your local drink house to have, great seating areas; every drink you could possibly ask for; portraits and prized game heads on the wall; good looking waitresses ready to smile for you and a corner of the bar dedicated to gambling.

The man invited you over to a large table in the centre of the bar that had already been filled with other wise guys and made guys and they were all just having a smoke and a drink exchanging stories. You didn't exactly know what was going on so you just took and empty seat and started listening.

That man that had wavered you to come into this bar then stood up and the crowd seemed to settle down and watch him. The man grabbed a spoon and clicked it off a whiskey glass, it didn't make a nice clean click sound that a wine glass would have done but it made an odd bumpy sound none the less, he had done this when everyone had already quietened down which was strange…but he was a strange guy.

Well I eh, its nice to meet you all, I see we have a few from L'alleanza Leale in New York, The Strangers in Philadelphia, The YAOWA Army in New Orleans, The Revolution in Detroit and just about everywhere in fact. That's a good turn out I have to say. I know psychiatrists don't do much for us guys anymore so lets treat this affair as private one, we should introduce each other and then share experiences.

So who would like to go first?

Report Post Tip

Sitting at a Bar stool, Stoned over heard the man speaking and liked what he was hearing. Why not partake in engulfing chatter. Known as the silent type of man, hell even he is prone to joining tasteful engagements such as if. He takes a shot of whiskey and stands up to speak.

"I'm known as Stoned Silent from the Family Space Outlaws. I agree with what you are doing and quite frankly I wouldn't mind seeing this more myself. It's kind of inspired me to come out my quiet closet and be a bit more vocal. Well as far as memories, I smoke a lot of weed. My ability to recall events are a bit shot. I do however, want to work on that and creating more memories in the future so I shall do just that. I'm more then interested on hearing some of these stories and hoping I can have them as well some day."

Pausing, Stoned turns back to the man behind the bar and pointed to the glass pronouncing he's like another round.

"Actually hell, rounds for everyone here."

Few minutes pass by and finally the toast with shots were complete, then Stoned continued.

"Where was I? Oh yes. Told you my memory was shot to shit, anyhow like I was saying. It's a good thing to get out in the open and speak your mind. It gets quite lonely from time to time, meeting and sharing stories will definitely help with that. Vince, I applaud you for doing this."

Report Post Tip

Mudkip noticing the men talking and he listens to there conversation intently and sits down nearby and ready to talk his way through

'Hello friends , people know me as Mudkip , I'm an upperstructure for the Dalle Ceneri crime family based in chicago, I'm a vocal little Mudkip who everyone loves , whether you're family , friend or other! I'm a loyal member of chicago and I appreciate my crew very much so for everything , I'm friends with people from all over these fair cities and i'm a nice guy here and on IRC avenue'

Mudkip smiles and then uses waterspout on VinceNoir

Report Post Tip

Looking on amazed at the Silent one actually speaking instead of mumbling something or other and actually making sense Intrigue thought that she to would stand on up and say 'hi' as well. But just as she was about to she noticed Mudkip standing up for attention.. to speak too so  she decided to  wait it out till he was done.  Eventually it was her turn and to gain some courage in doing so she quickly drank a few shots up before climbing up upon her stool in as lady like manner as possible.

She started of with a shy whisper "Hello Everyone" but to no avail. She stood there and thought am I invisiable here or something? Of course not she's in the middle of some bar surrounded by drunks! So once again she spoke out only this time a little louder saying the same as the last time "Hello Everyone" Finally people started to turn around and even her old pal EA managed to lift his head up for a moment and Rose actually placed her hands in her own pockets for a change, as if to say she's innocent or something like that..

Intrigue then went on to introduce herself also.. 

"Now that I have your attention I would like to say that I go by the name of Intrigue. Some of you have known me and my family line for generations.. others have not. I'm a rather simple person really always up for a good laugh and enjoy having a bit of a banter with my friends. I enjoy many things in life such as movies and music as well as chocolate.. a girl simply can not be without chocolate. Oh and I have awesome parties with the ladies sometimes where we limbo and dance the night away" 

She paused for a moment and saw the faces of people as if they were thinking what the hell brought that on.. but nevermind she decided to draw it up to a close by saying:

"Now that I've made a fool of myself is there anyone here who can actually get me down from this stool please?"

Report Post Tip

As Intrigue mentions limbo parties, a skittish snigger can be heard from the back of the room, coming from a cloaked and hooded woman with an extraordinarily long cigarette in her mouth. She rises from her stool, moves towards the crowd and lets her hood slide, revealing her features as the neon lights bounce off her pale skin. Her eyes scan the room slowly as she clears her throat, preparing to speak.

Once sufficiently satisfied that she has a mental note of the attendees, Lilac pulls up a stool and deposits one foot onto it, letting the other stand on the floor. She leans on her raised leg, appreciative of a good power stance whilst simultaneously appreciative of a woman's right to wear pantaloons in this day and age.

Aah, the lovely Intrigue. Such parties. Such larks. You do realise, friend, that if we allow tales of our little celebrations to go public, we may be considered ladies no longer!

Lilac tokes on her Super-length Cigarette with one eyebrow waggling across her forehead like an impatient worm. It continues to twitch, distracting the woman from the task at hand, so she gives her forehead a quick slap before continuing.

Ladies, gentlemen. I am Lilac Delaney, head of the Dalle Ceneri crime syndicate in Chicago. It is my pleasure to be here in order to make your acquaintance. Some of you I am already familiar with - perhaps too familiar - while others don't know me from Adam. Mudkip, here, is my highly trusted Right Hand man. Ain't none better and ain't none greater.

Pausing for a moment, Lilac lets her gaze wander towards Mudkip, who appears to be taking great enjoyment from giving Mr Noir a thorough soaking.

He also happens to be very useful in the event of a fire breaking out. And me? Well, as of yet, the story of Dalle Ceneri is in its infancy, albeit a thriving one. It is no secret that I found myself leading a family due to rather unusual circumstances and despite my young age. Nonetheless, I stand here today a proud woman. Already, we are collecting a repertoire of stories that will survive long beyond the day when our wearied bones are laid to rest in Chicagoan soil.

Throughout each and every one of our cities, history is being written and yet we seem to lack the evidence. Mr Noir here, I believe, along with several others, are now seeking to remedy this error. We need to write our stories, give our speeches, allow our thoughts and feelings to be heard, even if it seems that nobody is listening.

Let's take back these streets, ladies and gentlemen. Let us reclaim what once was! Stand up, be known!

During her words, Lilac becomes increasingly excited, thumping her leg with her fist and stomping the other foot on the floor. Her Super-length Cigarette dwindles to a mere stub; a sea of dead ash gives rise to the occasional miniature dust-cloud as her overly-emphatic feet continue to batter the floorboards.

Another toast - a toast to the continuation of these efforts, momentum, passion and sincerity. We are the Mafia, ladies and gentlemen. We are here and we are now. Carve your mark on the oak tree, scratch your signature into the stone - be remembered.

Letting her foot drop, Lilac pulls herself to full height, bending herself slightly until a resounding crack emerges from her spine. Then, with considerable mirth, she grabs a glass of rum and consumes it at lightning speed, slamming the glass down onto the bar and looking around at everyone with a ferocious expectation in her eyes.

Report Post Tip

Raoul stands up and looks at Lilac with a slight smirk on his face, the woman's continued substance abuse was beginning to show up in her public appearances, and that wasn't good. Sometimes being a family Consigliere had its bonuses, and he would have to have a quiet word with her once they were back safely within the HQ walls feeding The Ardeur. The woman was insatiable and possessed of a few predilections that even made Raoul blush when he thought of them.

Raoul was dressed in his usual attire, a light tan suit and a dark patterned shirt that wasn't so much loud as cacophonous. It was quite possible that no other man alive could pull off what he had managed to do with his wardrobe, but on Raoul it worked and worked well, highlighting his striking features and soft blond hair.

Hello, my friends. Thank you all for coming. Vince Noir is right, for once, he may be ugly and apparently without gender specification, but he is nonetheless right. It is time for us all to stand up and fight the good fight. To speak our minds and declare to the world that we will not go silently into the night. Its our place, our time, our Northern Ireland... erm sorry, that's not quite right, I was just proofing some literature for the Northern Ireland Tourist board. Anyway, it is our place, our time. Tell your tales of love and intrigue. Share with us how mother was very bad to you. Share the sordid details of your Ménage à trois with Joey Rasca and the incredibly well erm blessed Argyle...

Raoul pauses for a moment and a slight smile tugs at his lips as he remembers some unvoiced memory, but only for a second before he smiles broadly and returns to the here and now.

My apologies for my momentary distraction... share with us your stories of how your licked, sucked and caressed every inch of Magma's body to such an extent that even the early morning breeze brought her again and again. Share with us how Wanderer and Mudkip fight nightly in order to spend the night in your arms or your bed...

Raoul suddenly pauses and licks his lips, a slight nervousness apparent that wasn't there seconds before.

Of course these are all merely suggestions and never happened at all... ever... honestly. I have merely used the names of my lov... erm friends to illustrate the relative ease with which you could share your stories. I'd even share some of my own, of my time with HMSS in Hong Kong, if I didn't have to kill you all afterwards. Does it matter that no one seems to pay attention if you are enjoying what you are doing?

Raoul smiles weakly and sits down, his hands fidgeting nervously before he lights a cigarette and sips his whiskey.

Report Post Tip

My name is TheShockmaster. Probably going to be taking over things around here soon. Well not real soon or anything I mean in the future sometime. (after I rank myself up). First I need some cred. Once I have that I'll establish a bad ass rep for myself so that people know I mean business. After that things ought to kind of just fall into place and the world will be mine (eventually). Sorry I can't go into greater details about my plan but if I did then everybody would be doing it and so we'd have a whole bunch of people running things rather than just me so I'm just going to keep it to myself thanks. Besides it's not a really good plan (yet) it still needs a lot of work so that's the other reason I want to keep it to myself. But you'll see. Eventually. Lets just say it involves a lot of hard work and dedication and shit like that and we'll just leave it at that. Anyway good to meet you guys too.

Report Post Tip

My name is Arnold and I'm a Wise Guy.

I've been a WiseGuy for a while now.  I'm not sure when I started being a WiseGuy, but I do know that I definitely am one.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wiseguys Anonymous
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL